Zone1 Weird Afrocentrism in mainstream media

Yes, she was a Ptolemy. They ruled for about 300 years, iirc, then Romans took over. Some Egyptians were black, most were not, at least in their first series of empires.

Mortimer, you spend a whole lot of space posting the same type of crap as white supremacists, then you want to play the persecuted Roma. Egypt according to the Eurocentric history we have been taught and then the true history are 2 different places. Furthermore there were other kingdoms in Africa ruled by blacks.

Mortimer, you spend a whole lot of space posting the same type of crap as white supremacists, then you want to play the persecuted Roma. Egypt according to the Eurocentric history we have been taught and then the true history are 2 different places. Furthermore there were other kingdoms in Africa ruled by blacks.

Im not against blacks, nor pro-white supremacy, but it is just wrong that cleopatra was black, why would i be pro afro-centrism? that is just wrong? not even as a black man you need to support it. i mean just because you are black you dont need to claim wrong things like that cleopatra was black? and of course there were black kingdoms in africa and civilisations.

Im not against blacks, nor pro-white supremacy, but it is just wrong that cleopatra was black, why would i be pro afro-centrism? that is just wrong? not even as a black man you need to support it. i mean just because you are black you dont need to claim wrong things like that cleopatra was black? and of course there were black kingdoms in africa and civilisations.
Cleopatra was of Greek descent (not African) and most likely light-skinned. There’s a tendency these days to make white historical figures and even fictional characters black. It’s a trend.

Black anthro professor goes off at 4:15, Cleopatra was Greek, white people people with lighter skin and straight hair have been in the Nile Valley for 60,000 years. He even suggests that lots of European phenotypes originated in Africa. Black Americans came from W. Africa, 2,500 miles away for Cairo. They had nothing to do with Egypt in any manner whatsoever.

Don't worry about IM2, dude. He's a one-trick pony. He follows only one principle -- "All race hatred all the time".

Forum List

Back