Welcome to the Democrat's economy

Actually I'm a gd saint lol...
Dodd-Frank act: After 3 years, a long to-do list - USA Today
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/06/03/dodd-frank-financial-reform-progres...
Sep 12, 2013 ... Much of the Dodd-Frank financial reform law still isn't in effect ... These laws have not been touched and will cause the same crisis some time in the future. .... housing for all' were implemented as regulations FORCING lenders to .... The update also showed regulators haven't issued proposals for 64 of the ...

Your article is from September of 2013 sweetie... :lol:

And notice the key word "much"? The bill was signed into law and has been implemented.

BDodd-Frank isn't close to implemented - Washington Post
Dodd-Frank isn?t close to implemented...
Jun 6, 2013 ... But 128 haven't even been proposed yet. ... As Ezra wrote earlier this year, "If the financial sector is too effective at evading meaningful reforms, ...
Obama Presses Regulators To Move Quickly On Dodd-Frank | Here ...
Obama Presses Regulators To Move Quickly On Dodd-Frank | Here & Now
Aug 20, 2013 ... The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act — most ... It has been almost three years since the Dodd-Frank financial reform bill was ... especially if we haven't even implemented the law that was passed ...S, dupe- back with newer...

The Risk of Waiting to Implement Dodd-Frank | Risk Management
Feb 1, 2014 ... Many Dodd-Frank rules still remain incomplete more than three years after the act was signed into law.

Nothing's happened for YEARS in DC....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

With these two powerful gestures, you would think banks must be scrambling to get their systems up to date for the impending regulatory reporting changes. But the reality is that the as-yet-unimplemented portions of Dodd-Frank will be expensive and cumbersome for banks. And after only implementing 39% of the Dodd-Frank reforms in three years, financial regulators do not have a strong track record for efficiency. Many banks are betting that much of the remaining 60% of reforms will take a long time to enact, and could eventually just be dropped entirely.

Last edited:
1) I am short the market using options in a zero plus strategy.

2) The blame Bush crowd have a legitimate argument when it comes to his appointees to Treasury and the Fed. Bailing out Bear Sterns and then letting Lehman Brothers collapse was 2+2 = 17 stupid.

3) We are not headed for a major recession we are headed for massive concealed unemployment. That is the expected result of cost containment and forced automation in service industries such as healthcare and health insurance. The labor force fraction, those employed or actively looking for work, is shrinking. My wife and other employees at Mayo Jacksonville are retiring at a massive rate to get out before Ocare really kicks in.

4) While the Ds will lose later this year that is different from the Rs winning. The Ds are losing support but the Rs are not gaining.

Productivity is down. The housing market is flat. The stock market looks poised for a fall--is already happening among small cap and tech stocks. We are probably entering another recession in the next 6-18months. And this after the worst recovery on record.

Obama's policies are complete failures. The facts utterly refute Obamanomics. You cannot meddle with the economy as he has done and expect things will turn out fine.

LOL I double dare you to short the market! Put-up or shut-up Punk!

Gladly. I'd dare you to buy the market. But you would need money for that and you obviously dont have a boot to piss in or a pot to throw it out.

Name the stock derivative or 3X-inverse fund you are using to short this "democrat market". I want to have a good laugh a few months to a year from now when you are flat on your ass. I am invested in the market & making it big. I owned CMI, TIE, RRC, SWN, TSLA, ISRG just to name a few.

BTW - I own out-rite 11 toilet/pots to piss in, a lot of boots & gold coins. They are in the 4 houses I own. Plus I have 1,000 acre farm growing 800 acres of corn, wheat, soybeans & clover. 200 acres of lumber trees, hunting property & irrigation lakes. I sold my insurance & ethanol business 5 years ago & now have a elderly care business. I have 7 loyal employees.

What do you have besides your mouth.

BDodd-Frank isn't close to implemented - Washington Post
Dodd-Frank isn?t close to implemented...
Jun 6, 2013 ... But 128 haven't even been proposed yet. ... As Ezra wrote earlier this year, "If the financial sector is too effective at evading meaningful reforms, ...
Obama Presses Regulators To Move Quickly On Dodd-Frank | Here ...
Obama Presses Regulators To Move Quickly On Dodd-Frank | Here & Now
Aug 20, 2013 ... The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act — most ... It has been almost three years since the Dodd-Frank financial reform bill was ... especially if we haven't even implemented the law that was passed ...S, dupe- back with newer...

Again, articles from 2013 chief... :lmao:

You do realize it is 2014 now, don't you? In fact, it's May 2014 and your article above is June 2013 - almost 1 year.

Join us in reality, won't you?

Feb 1, 2014 ... Many Dodd-Frank rules still remain incomplete more than three years after the act was signed into law.

Nothing's happened for YEARS in DC....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

With these two powerful gestures, you would think banks must be scrambling to get their systems up to date for the impending regulatory reporting changes. But the reality is that the as-yet-unimplemented portions of Dodd-Frank will be expensive and cumbersome for banks. And after only implementing 39% of the Dodd-Frank reforms in three years, financial regulators do not have a strong track record for efficiency. Many banks are betting that much of the remaining 60% of reforms will take a long time to enact, and could eventually just be dropped entirely.

Key word chief....portions.

You keep stretching like this franco and you're going to need Physical Therapy in a hospital from all your strained muscles and joints :lol:

Gladly. I'd dare you to buy the market. But you would need money for that and you obviously dont have a boot to piss in or a pot to throw it out.

Name the stock derivative or 3X-inverse fund you are using to short this "democrat market". I want to have a good laugh a few months to a year from now when you are flat on your ass. I am invested in the market & making it big. I owned CMI, TIE, RRC, SWN, TSLA, ISRG just to name a few.

BTW - I own out-rite 11 toilet/pots to piss in, a lot of boots & gold coins. They are in the 4 houses I own. Plus I have 1,000 acre farm growing 800 acres of corn, wheat, soybeans & clover. 200 acres of lumber trees, hunting property & irrigation lakes. I sold my insurance & ethanol business 5 years ago & now have a elderly care business. I have 7 loyal employees.

So you're a typical limousine liberal hypocrite who hoards his own wealth while screaming for government to place a gun to my head and force me to feed and house the people that you are too selfish to feed and house?

Ok. Got it.

The data doesn't lie junior - there are more businesses collapsing than opening (and that's the first time this has happened since the Jimmy Carter debacle). Furthermore, there were 200,000 jobs created in April, while an astounding 806,000 left the labor force in April (or more than 4x's as many left the labor force as joined it).

If you want to keep acting like the economy is booming, have at it chief. I'll be rolling on the floor laughing as you go bankrupt along with the companies you invested in... :lol:

Take a look at the slow decline in the tech and small cap sectors. These invariably spill over to the larger Dow.

Maybe you heard about the tollbooth worker from New York whose average salary was $70,000 a year. Believe it or not, that's not the absurd part of this story, although that in and of itself is pretty amazing.

What’s remarkable about this tollbooth worker is how he was able to legally steal millions from taxpayers in the coming years. What this fellow did was work tons of overtime and cash in dozens of sick days, which more than doubled his final year's salary to $150,000.

Because his pension is based on his last year of work, this guy will get a pension of $120,000 a year for the rest of his life! That's 71% more than his highest year of regular pay. He's only 50 years old, which means taxpayers could easily be on the hook for $5 million or more in total.

What is wrong with America

(And to think that liberals have the audacity to complain about CEO salaries... :eusa_doh:)

Warren Buffett makes $257,000.00 every 10 minutes. Yeah, I still have a complaint about CEO salaries.

Warren Buffett made $37 million a day in 2013

Warren Buffett made $37 million a day in 2013 - Slide Show - MarketWatch

Buffett's annual salary =?

Take a guess

Forum List

Back