Welfare Queen says Working is Stupid

I'm happy that she's contributing to demand. There will always be people who abuse something, it's clear that the point of this thread is to portray the majority of welfare recipients as being like the caller in the video.

I'm happy that she's contributing to demand. There will always be people who abuse something, it's clear that the point of this thread is to portray the majority of welfare recipients as being like the caller in the video.

She's "contributing to demand?" Bernie Madoff also contributed to demand. Do you defend his activities as well?

Aren't the majority of welfare recipients just like the caller? Do you think they don't know they are sucking off productive people while they do nothing in return?

She's "contributing to demand?" Bernie Madoff also contributed to demand. Do you defend his activities as well?

Aren't the majority of welfare recipients just like the caller? Do you think they don't know they are sucking off productive people while they do nothing in return?
I responded to your absurd thread with a true statement that is also absurd. When this lady spends, she contributes to demand, it's a simple fact. Every system has people who game it, get over it.
Of course not, the majority work. "Sucking off productive people." Hah, those "productive people" need to realize that the mother receiving food stamps down the street is helping to keep their local walmart up and running.
For Wal-Mart, food stamp cutback adds new challenge
And it's not just walmart that takes a hit. There's absolutely no reason to butcher people's spending power, especially the people who spend most of their income. At a time when we need demand, if anything, we need to be expanding benefits. No one has to pay for it. Deficit spending is a wonderful thing.

why exactly should everyone work for 50 years and die? I understand wanting to get ahead in life but i believe we can do better.

we can develop a robotic food production system and a hybrid economy that allows people 1. to study in college in order for them to make more money on the job later and 2. to live a few years of their lives outside of work.

yes, the far right in this country that believes you should work or die is kind of dumb.

I responded to your absurd thread with a true statement that is also absurd. When this lady spends, she contributes to demand, it's a simple fact. Every system has people who game it, get over it.
Of course not, the majority work. "Sucking off productive people." Hah, those "productive people" need to realize that the mother receiving food stamps down the street is helping to keep their local walmart up and running.
And it's not just walmart that takes a hit. There's absolutely no reason to butcher people's spending power, especially the people who spend most of their income. At a time when we need demand, if anything, we need to be expanding benefits. No one has to pay for it. Deficit spending is a wonderful thing.
It only counts as CONTRIBUTES when its HER money.
Otherwise its RE-distribution of OTHER peoples money.

It only counts as CONTRIBUTES when its HER money.
Otherwise its RE-distribution of OTHER peoples money.
It is literally a contribution to demand. Taxation destroys peoples money.
Taxes are paid via reserves, the bank reducing the account and the reserve balance is debited. Your money is gone.

why exactly should everyone work for 50 years and die? I understand wanting to get ahead in life but i believe we can do better.

we can develop a robotic food production system and a hybrid economy that allows people 1. to study in college in order for them to make more money on the job later and 2. to live a few years of their lives outside of work.

yes, the far right in this country that believes you should work or die is kind of dumb.

You believe that the global elites are going to allow 50 percent of the population to sit on their asses and do nothing but squirt out another worthless eater that produces nothing? Guess again.....

Spoken like a liberal leech. Damn, I never learned any of that shit in Economics 101 and my professor was a big time liberal.

The fuck are you talking about? How is spending what other people give you being part of the demand? You aren't the demand your the leach. Demand only works when you have to earn your own money.

Your attempt to claim we benefit from useless ticks on the ass of society like this woman is hysterical. The idea that "demand" is intrinsically good no matter how it is created is an idea that only psychotics could conceive. What if she created the "demand" by robbing liquor stores? Would that also be a benefit to her neighbors? The fact is her "demand" came about by looting money her neighbors had to work hard to earn. She is sucking the life out of her community, and she's raising a litter of menaces to society in the process.

This woman is a vile, despicable piece of shit.

Your attempt to claim we benefit from useless ticks on the ass of society like this woman is hysterical. The idea that "demand" is intrinsically good no matter how it is created is an idea that only psychotics could conceive. What if she created the "demand" by robbing liquor stores? Would that also be a benefit to her neighbors? The fact is her "demand" came about by looting money her neighbors had to work hard to earn. She is sucking the life out of her community, and she's raising a litter of menaces to society in the process.

Demand is always good when we have excess supply. Demand drives the economy. Sales create jobs.

Demand is always good when we have excess supply. Demand drives the economy. Sales create jobs.

There is never any "excess supply." The first rule of economics is that all resources are scarce. No, not all "demand," as you call it, is good. For instance, I could set up a printing press and run off $100 million and personally create all kinds of "demand." Would that be good? How about if I robbed a bank and then spent all the money. That would also create lots of "demand." Would that be good?

Excess? How the fuck do you get excess supply with welfare? People doing nothing but taking other's earnings isn't excess you moron.

Leeches, a waste of space in the world, nothing to contribute to society. Gutter Librats selfishly only live for themselves:

wr0rko.jpg
free-obama-phone-voters.jpg
-4TmGO.gif
tumblr_lwt9kmMbPY1r92bbio1_500.jpg
nanskdxqhnexas9lajkk.jpg
41e8255a-4311-4100-87e0-d303e5bbf7bb.jpg
tumblr_nqf85bBd2y1qb1uhko1_500.jpg

Last edited:

You believe that the global elites are going to allow 50 percent of the population to sit on their asses and do nothing but squirt out another worthless eater that produces nothing? Guess again.....

The Globalist or what you call elite

are simply observing how all of them are dying because of the vaccines they receive

and the GMO they eat.....

and the water they drink...

it's easy

very easy

the sheeple don't know and don't care ...:dunno:

This is what's called "The Great Society", courtesy of the Democratic Party. LBJ

the sheeple or zombies or liberals

are going to be eliminated

in the Global World

poor .....$%^&**(

poor them ....

It's going to be a sad day...

to see an American town ....

explode .....

very sad :(

like it will happen so soon ..with Obama's open borders and all that .....

sad

Forum List

Back