Welfare queen wins nearly $200 million powerball - Is this right?

[
She is a mother taking care of a disabled child

Have conservatives really sunk that low in their contempt for those less fortunate?

What evidence do you have for this disabled child story?

And she's not less fortunate. She's just a typical dumb lazy black.

Did you bother to read the story or stop once you realized she is black?

She was working and quit to take care of her disabled child

Why do you hate people who are struggling in our society?

I don't hate anyone, but even you admitted that the lottery is a stupid investment and many people are in fact struggling because they REPEATEDLY make stupid choices.

It is a stupid investment but it gives people hope. Something most poor people do not have

Well, maybe they would have more hope if they would stop making stupid choices. How hard is that to figure out?

[
She is a mother taking care of a disabled child

Have conservatives really sunk that low in their contempt for those less fortunate?

I don't hate anyone, but even you admitted that the lottery is a stupid investment and many people are in fact struggling because they REPEATEDLY make stupid choices.

It is a stupid investment but it gives people hope. Something most poor people do not have

Well, maybe they would have more hope if they would stop making stupid choices. How hard is that to figure out?

Did she choose to have her child be disabled?

Did she choose to have her child be disabled?

Again, am I talking about this one particular woman? No, I'm talking about a group as the whole.

If this woman isn't collecting welfare, I don't care what she does with her money, or what choices she's made. That's HER business.

The right made a poor decision in choosing to condemn a single mother raising a disabled child for winning the lottery

Shows their true nature

BS. I've seen no evidence she has a disabled child. THINK

Find me a single story about her that does not say she has a disabled child

Wouldn't the onus be on you to find a single story which said she DOES have a disabled child? I have no idea if she does or not, but your demand was ridiculous.

I can see why a single mother caring for a child with cerebral palsy is such an outrage to conservatives

Most deserving Powerball winner ever Struggling single mother of four gets winning ticket - AOL.com

No one is outraged .

But again , poor choices. She's poor , why have four kids? Duh

Bad taste in men

Otherwise known as a poor choice.

Another poor choice is buying a lottery ticket when you are struggling .

That it worked out for this particular woman doesn't change the fact.

I can see why a single mother caring for a child with cerebral palsy is such an outrage to conservatives

Most deserving Powerball winner ever Struggling single mother of four gets winning ticket - AOL.com

No one is outraged .

Bad taste in men

Lottery tickets give people hope

Blame the states for exploiting it

No one is outraged .

Bad taste in men

Lottery tickets give people hope

Blame the states for exploiting it

Indeed I do. But the state can't exploit you unless you make the poor choice to be exploited.

I don't condemn people on welfare buying a lottery ticket anymore than I condemn them for buying an ice cream cone or going to see a movie

I don't condemn people on welfare buying a lottery ticket anymore than I condemn them for buying an ice cream cone or going to see a movie

which they shouldnt be doing either.

For fuck's sakes, what is wrong with you? WE , those of us who pay taxes anyway , are FEEDING them because they claim they can't afford to do it themselves. Maybe they COULD afford to if they wouldn't go spend $50 at the movie theater.

For fuck's sakes, what is wrong with you? WE , those of us who pay taxes anyway , are FEEDING them because they claim they can't afford to do it themselves. Maybe they COULD afford to if they wouldn't go spend $50 at the movie theater.
What the fuck is the matter with you?

Poor people do not deserve to be punished for their poverty. They don't need rightwing poverty police monitoring every penny they spend. If they want to have some enjoyment in life, they don't need assholes like you insisting they eat gruel and wear hand me downs

We know what's wrong with you.

Sociopath: A person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Seek help!

Forum List

Back