Welfare queen wins nearly $200 million powerball - Is this right?

There's nothing to be jealous about... Come one now.. We all know she will be broke and homeless in a year for failure to pay property taxes. We all know how this goes.

Article doesn't say she's black or on welfare but the video shows she's black and she's an unemployed mother of 4 kids so i figure.....People on welfare should not be allowed to win a lottery. That money is for the kids not for gambling. At the very least she should have to pay back the state the welfare money they've paid her.

Unemployed mom of 4 wins Powerball in North Carolina Money - Home

feb 13 2015
and the Powerball winner is ... an unemployed mother of four kids.

Marie Holmes, 26, of North Carolina is one of the three winners who picked the combination that won them the $564.1 million jackpot: 11-13-25-39-54-19.

"I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I seen the ticket," said Holmes, in an interview with local TV affiliate WECT. "My uncle actually sold me the winning ticket."

Holmes, who used to work at McDonald's and WalMart, said she no longer has to worry about providing for her son and three daughters.
why do you care you jealous faggot?

If she's really a Welfare Queen then she can repay the taxpayers of America who's money she's been using for years.
She is a mother taking care of a disabled child

Have conservatives really sunk that low in their contempt for those less fortunate?

Aside from the racist OP who likes to make shit up, what makes you think this woman was on food stamps?

Hey einstein. She's black, unemployed, and has 4 kids. THINK

And she could be provided for as a caregiver. She could be on disability. She could be getting child support. She could be living in a household where they value her being home more than they value her income.

Unless you have some information that actually states that she is on gov't assistance, you have no argument. THINK.

If she's really a Welfare Queen then she can repay the taxpayers of America who's money she's been using for years.

You don't know much about blacks do you?. She won't give back a penny unless forced to. Blacks are all raised on welfare and think they are owed it.

And she could be provided for as a caregiver. She could be on disability. She could be getting child support. She could be living in a household where they value her being home more than they value her income.

Hey newton. Disability is welfare as is child support. THINK

You don't know much about blacks do you?. She won't give back a penny unless forced to. Blacks are all raised on welfare and think they are owed it.

See my post about the taxes she will pay on her winnings. I think that should MORE than cover it, don't you?

Hey newton. Disability is welfare as is child support. THINK

Except child support is not your tax dollars, is it Einstein?

[

Have conservatives really sunk that low in their contempt for those less fortunate?

What evidence do you have for this disabled child story?

And she's not less fortunate. She's just a typical dumb lazy black.

[

What evidence do you have for this disabled child story?

And she's not less fortunate. She's just a typical dumb lazy black.

The exact same amount of evidence that you have for your claims about her being on welfare.

I believe she should establish a petty cash fund for such purposes, and invest those monies to bailout someone else.

[

The exact same amount of evidence that you have for your claims about her being on welfare.

Hey liar. I never said she was on welfare. In the OP i explained that i wasn't certain but thought it very likely. Get your facts straight.

Forum List

Back