Welfare Recipient:"Why Would Anyone Want To Work in America??"

Whereas I agree that many on welfare dont want to be, and are trying to do their best to find a way to support themselves.....

I can not believe that anyone truly believes that many do not view welfare as a way to cater to their lack of a work ethic and desire to sit around and lounge all day.

To argue that such a situation does not exist in the welfare ranks is silly.

Agreed, so how do you assist those people in need while removing those who are gaming the system? All I have seen from your conservative buddies is sweeping generalizations that they are all moochers and none of them should be helped.

and all I have seen from you progresive buddies is sweeping generalizations as well.

Solution?

Dammed if I know.

Personally, I have no issue with Welfare.

Why?

Becuase there is no solution to rid those that game the system and the need of those that dont is too dire for me to ignore.

Whereas I agree that many on welfare dont want to be, and are trying to do their best to find a way to support themselves.....

I can not believe that anyone truly believes that many do not view welfare as a way to cater to their lack of a work ethic and desire to sit around and lounge all day.

Agreed, so how do you assist those people in need while removing those who are gaming the system? All I have seen from your conservative buddies is sweeping generalizations that they are all moochers and none of them should be helped.

How? Get a pair of shoes like eflatminor has. Those fuckers are bound to impress someone at an interview...........

call me stupid...I actually think you may have in the past.....but what is this about the "shoes" you have been talking about?

Agreed, so how do you assist those people in need while removing those who are gaming the system?

By embracing the idea of voluntary. When charity is provided on a voluntary basis, those doling out the help have a direct interest preventing abuse and the means to remove anyone gaming the system. A federal/state bureaucrat, not so much...hell, not at ALL. In fact, they have just the opposite motivation...the more on the dole, the more secure their job.

All I have seen from your conservative buddies is sweeping generalizations that they are all moochers and none of them should be helped.

Can't speak for Conservatives but personally, I don't think they're all moochers. I do think they all would be better helped with a voluntary system of charity, organized and overseen on a local basis.

How? Get a pair of shoes like eflatminor has. Those fuckers are bound to impress someone at an interview...........

call me stupid...I actually think you may have in the past.....but what is this about the "shoes" you have been talking about?

NM...just looked at his avatar.

All I can say is...

girl on girl is hot.

Oh wait....this isnt the gay marirage thread?

My bad.

Carry on.

Agreed, so how do you assist those people in need while removing those who are gaming the system?

By embracing the idea of voluntary. When charity is provided on a voluntary basis, those doling out the help have a direct interest preventing abuse and the means to remove anyone gaming the system. A federal/state bureaucrat, not so much...hell, not at ALL. In fact, they have just the opposite motivation...the more on the dole, the more secure their job.

All I have seen from your conservative buddies is sweeping generalizations that they are all moochers and none of them should be helped.

Can't speak for Conservatives but personally, I don't think they're all moochers. I do think they all would be better helped with a voluntary system of charity, organized and overseen on a local basis.

Those ones in your avatar. Fuckers look like hollowed out bowling pins!

Persistent little guy, aren't you? Look, this isn't the Rubber Room. If you have some fetish with men's shoes, take it elsewhere. If you are simply hopelessly ignorant to fashion, there's a forum for that too.

No, you're a troll because you did not address the FACT that as entitlements have grown, so has the rate of poverty. Avoiding the fact with non sequiters is just part of what makes you a troll. Either man up and address the subject or I'll just once again wish you good luck.

And you have not addressed the FACT that one has shit to do with the other. The FACT that you cannot prove that there is a correlation and the FACT that you repeatedly have ignored requests to PROVE what you are saying...It's a FACT I stepped on a snail and a FACT that I found $5. Who are you to say stepping on snails didnt lead to finding $5?

Ah, but I can prove it. There is no argument that the rate of poverty was heading down, dramatically so, prior to the implementation of entitlement spending 45 years ago. It is also a fact that since then, not only did the downward trend in poverty cease, the rate of poverty has actually increased....despite trillions spent over decades.

Any reasonable person can see the obvious correlation. The fact you refuse makes you either an overwhelmingly biased nanny stater or just a troll. I wish you luck dealing with whichever it is.

What isnt a fact is that one thing has anything to do with the other. If you cannot show a correlation its all circumstantial...Did anything else happen 45 years ago that may have had an effect?

Persistent little guy, aren't you? Look, this isn't the Rubber Room. If you have some fetish with men's shoes, take it elsewhere. If you are simply hopelessly ignorant to fashion, there's a forum for that too.

Keeerrrriiiisssssttttttttt Almighty! You can't call that shit fashion! I just wonder how you drive a car with those fuckers on????

Listen to this welfare recipient ask why anyone would want to work in America with all the benefits they get from not working.

Click through to Cameron Harris: Welfare Recipient: "Why Would Anyone Want To Work In America" to see the video

So, the leech says, "Who would want to work in America, that's what the taxpayers for?" So if everyone thought like that, then taxpayers wouldn't exist. Talk about our country going down the pooper with idiots like that.

And second, STOP IT daycare centers and fast food restaurants for enabling leeches to use the EBT cards and getting free daycare!! And what's with the free daycare anyway? If the leeches are collecting welfare, that means they are not working therefore they should not have any use for daycare.

And you have not addressed the FACT that one has shit to do with the other. The FACT that you cannot prove that there is a correlation and the FACT that you repeatedly have ignored requests to PROVE what you are saying...It's a FACT I stepped on a snail and a FACT that I found $5. Who are you to say stepping on snails didnt lead to finding $5?

Ah, but I can prove it. There is no argument that the rate of poverty was heading down, dramatically so, prior to the implementation of entitlement spending 45 years ago. It is also a fact that since then, not only did the downward trend in poverty cease, the rate of poverty has actually increased....despite trillions spent over decades.

Any reasonable person can see the obvious correlation. The fact you refuse makes you either an overwhelmingly biased nanny stater or just a troll. I wish you luck dealing with whichever it is.

What isnt a fact is that one thing has anything to do with the other.

You go with that. The rest of us know better.

Listen to this welfare recipient ask why anyone would want to work in America with all the benefits they get from not working.

Click through to Cameron Harris: Welfare Recipient: "Why Would Anyone Want To Work In America" to see the video

So, the leech says, "Who would want to work in America, that's what the taxpayers for?" So if everyone thought like that, then taxpayers wouldn't exist. Talk about our country going down the pooper with idiots like that.

And second, STOP IT daycare centers and fast food restaurants for enabling leeches to use the EBT cards and getting free daycare!! And what's with the free daycare anyway? If the leeches are collecting welfare, that means they are not working therefore they should not have any use for daycare.

My daughter once, for a hot minute in a rough spot in life, had free day care for my two grandsons when she was working. Now her and her husband have a multi-million dollar business. I don't know - just a story.

What isnt a fact is that one thing has anything to do with the other.

You go with that. The rest of us know better.

Thats the problem, Knowing and proving is to different things

My daughter once, for a hot minute in a rough spot in life, had free day care for my two grandsons when she was working. Now her and her husband have a multi-million dollar business. I don't know - just a story.

When she was working... The woman in that video isn't working and promoting that.

Congrats on your daughter and son who has made great contributions with their lives. :clap2:

When she was working... The woman in that video isn't working and promoting that.

Congrats on your daughter and son who has made great contributions with their lives. :clap2:

Actually, my wife works at a day care and she has many parents who get free day care but work. I don't know what the qualifications or parameters are. I knew she had the kids of a young mom who worked full time as a bank teller. Far as I know, they all work or are in college.

and all I have seen from you progresive buddies is sweeping generalizations as well.
Such as?

Solution?

Dammed if I know.

Personally, I have no issue with Welfare.

Why?

Becuase there is no solution to rid those that game the system and the need of those that dont is too dire for me to ignore.

See this is where we need to do better than this. Instead of arguing we need to be figuring out how to improve the system to make it so that it truly serves the needy and doesn't benefit the greedy.

The answer is not always easy or obvious, but not trying to come up with a solution gets us nowhere.

If charitable contributions were enough to cover the truly needy why hasn't this been done already? Charity is great but is it realistically going to cover what is needed? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back