Well as I knew it. We have a prescription drug shortage. Look out 2022

Totally, totally, agree. I do not have a single prescription of any kind. I am an unrealized asset! How they would love to get their profit-hungry hands on me! Procedures, prescriptions, diagnostic tests, diagnostic surgeries ----- THOUSANDS and thousand of dollars of profit from me alone! But --

Run, run
Fast as you can --
Can't catch me,
I'm the Gingerbread Man!
Ditto. I am done being a revenue stream for a wholly corrupt industry.

And any of these whiners who demand that I must take this shot need to step three feet inside my front door and demand away.

Yep. I simply stopped buying the bullshit about 14 years ago about needing statins, antidepressants and the like. I do feel bad for those folks who need or believe they need pHARMa.
There is no medicine really that cures something quick. Medicines are used to maintain and control chronic and acute conditions

I have to tell you that Statins have saved and prolonged many a lives. It is so difficult to cut lipid counts by diet alone. Especially if you are over a 220 count. All inherited

If you take COQ10 with a statin it will work really well. Some people can't take them because of increased Creatine blood levels that causes sore legs

Besides fruits and veggies. Could you tell me what we could eat. Actually the cardboard box on the mac and cheese is healthier than the mac and cheese...lol

And please tell me what we feed the kids

There are plenty of choices, and yes it's hard to get rid of the sugars and sodium 100%. I use almond flour and Stevia or erinthyol for baking, pancakes and cookies, etc. and it knocks down my glucose level in my blood a lot, for instance. More protein is good, better than carbohydrates. It's more expensive, but nobody has to eat large quantities of anything. The price is coming down on that stuff quite a bit the last couple of years. Lots of exercise actually decreases the need to consume a lot of food, makes your body process it more efficiently. You can overdo exercise, too, though, like anything else.

Last edited:
Huh. That explains some things --- my husband went to the pharmacy after they SAID his prescription was ready, but it wasn't.

Came back when they said, oooops, can only give you three days, come back then. That will be Tuesday. . . I wonder if they'll have it even then!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah, I bet it's a shortage.

We don't have any regular prescriptions that get filled, but every time I've gone to the grocery the last few months there have been long lines at the pharmacy. I never thought about people not being able to get full prescriptions.

Totally, totally, agree. I do not have a single prescription of any kind. I am an unrealized asset! How they would love to get their profit-hungry hands on me! Procedures, prescriptions, diagnostic tests, diagnostic surgeries ----- THOUSANDS and thousand of dollars of profit from me alone! But --

Run, run
Fast as you can --
Can't catch me,
I'm the Gingerbread Man!
You do see a doctor and have blood work once a year?

Father, mother, or siblings have health conditions?

We don't have any regular prescriptions that get filled, but every time I've gone to the grocery the last few months there have been long lines at the pharmacy. I never thought about people not being able to get full prescriptions.
Well you see it is like this

We are being taught what Soviet life was like for our own good

Just set your expectations to nada and ignore everything around you, cover your ears, and la la la la

Working really well at the White House eh?

There is no medicine really that cures something quick. Medicines are used to maintain and control chronic and acute conditions

I have to tell you that Statins have saved and prolonged many a lives. It is so difficult to cut lipid counts by diet alone. Especially if you are over a 220 count. All inherited

If you take COQ10 with a statin it will work really well. Some people can't take them because of increased Creatine blood levels that causes sore legs
I know a woman who is in kidney failure and praying she can stay alive long enough to qualify for a transplant, because her kidneys were damaged by the metabolic byproducts of statins -- a condition called rhabdomyolosis, similar to what you're talking about.

Until all the drugs are safe, none of them go into my body. I bought the bullshit and suffered severe side effects from a drug that I don't think will ever go away. My husband died from a prescription drug.

In all those pHARMa ads on TV, you will hear iterated in some way that "Sides effects may include death".

You go ahead and die. I'm not into it.

You do see a doctor and have blood work once a year?

Father, mother, or siblings have health conditions?
Doesn't matter. I eat organic, no drugs, and I have outlived every member of my large family.

All the bullshit about having your "wellness check" every year is about sucking you into believing that you are not the arbiter of what you will do with your body.

Things will get worse. They do not care

Christ look at this list

Remember Biden keeps using the term "consumer based economy"
Which is another way of saying - increase America's reliance on foreign markets to manufacture everything for us.
Which is exactly why we are having this shortage, among all the other shortages/price increases.
We totally rely on countries that are literally our enemy. China is not our friend. We have competing interest with China.
China wants to replace America as the world leader, and are swiftly moving in that direction, and we have a President who is more than happy to facilitate that very thing.

Doesn't matter. I eat organic, no drugs, and I have outlived every member of my large family.

All the bullshit about having your "wellness check" every year is about sucking you into believing that you are not the arbiter of what you will do with your body.
My views are coming from a health underwriting back ground. Seen lots of shit.

The alarming amount of hypertension and diabetes they are finding in 10 yr olds now means an early death without intervention. Obviously....weight....weight.....weight is all I say

But weight loss is usually a losing battle

The alarming amount of hypertension and diabetes they are finding in 10 yr olds now means an early death without intervention. Obviously....weight....weight.....weight is all I say

It certainly is, for people who are convinced that they can't.

It certainly is, for people who are convinced that they can't.
When we are born our genetics are already in place for what our natural deaths will be. How we take care of ourselves, and what we are exposed to mentally, physically, and chemically hasten or lengthen that decline

Some doctors before they start prescribing tons of zoloft will request the patient to walk briskly, preferably daily for 2 weeks. Surprisingly the results have been stunning, especially after 90 days

Do all that you can to avoid or discourage a condition. But if life expectancy is still compromised after all other options, you are really rolling the dice then without treatment.

Doctors are beginning to understand that small doses work nearly as well as medium to large doses. Small doses means smaller side effects

How many of those children got the damage from the vaccines given to them? You know those "rare side effects" people get from vaccinations.

Vaccine-induced pancreatitis is an uncommon adverse reaction that was described for some viral vaccines such as Mumps–Measles–Rubella (MMR), Hepatitis A and B and Human papillomavirus [6,7,8]. Bizjak et al. identified in their paper important factors that suggest a possible link between vaccination and pancreatitis. These factors include [8]:
  • the chronology of events associated with the onset of adverse reaction;
  • positive rechallenge and exacerbation of symptoms after repeated exposure to the vaccine;
  • similar case reports describing pancreatitis after using the same vaccine;
  • a probable causal relationship of the vaccine to other kinds of autoimmune diseases;
  • case reports describing pancreatitis observed after different vaccines;
  • probable mechanism between the vaccine and acute pancreatitis.

You're kidding, right? After all I said you think I do something that crazy?

And don't ask me personal questions.
Again I speak the mind of an underwriter so it gets technical.

If seeing a doctor once a year is crazy, there are probably about 250 million crazies then.

Take the age of parents who died of basically natural causes and it is a clue. Men with heart disease will pass it on down to other males. Females are more protected.
Cancers have a way
of culling families, especially with breast, colon, and pancreatic cancers
Cancers are natures way of ridding us. One in three will have it. The rest heart and strokes and kidney failure

Breast cancers with a certain gene are deadly in the females of the family. Ignore it and you're dead by 50...Painfully

These aren't personal questions for me, I've asked them many a times to gauge how long someone has as a statistic

Again I speak the mind of an underwriter so it gets technical.

If seeing a doctor once a year is crazy, there are probably about 250 million crazies then.

Take the age of parents who died of basically natural causes and it is a clue. Men with heart disease will pass it on down to other males. Females are more protected.
Cancers have a way
of culling families, especially with breast, colon, and pancreatic cancers
Cancers are natures way of ridding us. One in three will have it. The rest heart and strokes and kidney failure

Breast cancers with a certain gene are deadly in the females of the family. Ignore it and you're dead by 50...Painfully

These aren't personal questions for me, I've asked them many a times to gauge how long someone has as a statistic
I suppose you are an actuary.

Don't ask me personal questions, and don't tell me what to do in my life. There was a time when everyone knew these are very rude behaviors.

I suppose you are an actuary.

Don't ask me personal questions, and don't tell me what to do in my life. There was a time when everyone knew these are very rude behaviors.
No. I teach people how to spend 20 dollars and get 40 dollars of value and quality. That is my job title

Been doin it since Reagan's first admin. Insurance and stats secondary.

My responses on this whole thread are all technical and you should not take anything from me personally. My job is to ask a hell of a lot of questions. Some might be uncomfortable but only have ones best interests in mind

I have never minded being told I won't answer. I would rather slightly overstep than understep as the interests of a client are sacred

So tell me. What is the color of your eyes and hair. Height and weight too. Age and hobbies and dislikes.................

Forum List

Back