🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well folks forget climate change, arsonist arrested in Oregon for starting wildfires

Oregon man arrested after starting brush fire with Molotov cocktail accused of setting six more after he was released, police say

This is why we need bigger prisons and more inlates

That does not mean that global warming its not making the situation worse. I have no objections to using cleaner energy. Solar and wind are not the total answer but they don't hurt with the proper regulations.
Wind power would be illegal if obama did not exempt it from killing owls and eagles

Oregon man arrested after starting brush fire with Molotov cocktail accused of setting six more after he was released, police say

That does not mean that global warming its not making the situation worse. I have no objections to using cleaner energy. Solar and wind are not the total answer but they don't hurt with the proper regulations.
Wind turbines destroy the landscape. Not to mention the child and slave labor that goes into their construction.
A spectacular canyon overlook along I-90 in Washington state has the entire opposite ridge inundated with wind turbines.
AGW sheep are tasteless.
Wind turbines are killing millions if not billions of birds worldwide

Wind turbines destroy the landscape. Not to mention the child and slave labor that goes into their construction.
A spectacular canyon overlook along I-90 in Washington state has the entire opposite ridge inundated with wind turbines.
AGW sheep are tasteless.

Really? Child and slave labor go into the construction of wind turbines? Can you provide a link with any kind of proof for your bullshit claims?

You know, even though this guy set the fires, if the forests were actually damp, and not tinder dry, they wouldn't have gotten as far as they did.

Yeah, climate change has made forests really dry and ready to go up like tinderboxes. If this guy had tried to set the forest on fire say, 20 or 25 years ago, chances are, they wouldn't have gotten as bad as they are today.

20 to 25 years ago
People were not so stupid to think climate suddenly had any role and simply cleared the underbrush when it grew.

Really? Do you have a link that says that the underbrush was cleared and then was stopped? I'm guessing that is something you pulled outta your ass, and yes, it stinks.

You know, even though this guy set the fires, if the forests were actually damp, and not tinder dry, they wouldn't have gotten as far as they did.

Yeah, climate change has made forests really dry and ready to go up like tinderboxes. If this guy had tried to set the forest on fire say, 20 or 25 years ago, chances are, they wouldn't have gotten as bad as they are today.
That's because there were sensible forestry management practices in place then.

There were sensible forestry management practices 20 to 25 years ago? Got any links to prove that we have gone down since 1995 (25 years ago)? I'm guessing you pulled that statement straight outta your ass. Provide links, or be known as someone who makes stuff up.

20 to 25 years ago
People were not so stupid to think climate suddenly had any role and simply cleared the underbrush when it grew.

Really? Do you have a link that says that the underbrush was cleared and then was stopped? I'm guessing that is something you pulled outta your ass, and yes, it stinks.

I laugh

AGW sheep are tasteless.
Wind turbines are killing millions if not billions of birds worldwide

Got any links that says that wind turbines are killing that many birds, or is that just more crap you pulled outta your ass?

20 to 25 years ago

I laugh

You laugh because you are too stupid to know any better. Provide a link or be known as the idiot you are.

20 to 25 years ago

I laugh

You laugh because you are too stupid to know any better. Provide a link or be known as the idiot you are.

Look dickface -
If you are too fucking stupid to understand that not clearly the underbrush, as the Loony left has mandated contributes to the spread of wildfires, then no link is going to fucking help your dumb ass.

20 to 25 years ago

I laugh

Look dickface -
If you are too fucking stupid to understand that not clearly the underbrush, as the Loony left has mandated contributes to the spread of wildfires, then no link is going to fucking help your dumb ass.

Tell ya what you sperm burping gutter slut, you are too fucking stupid to provide links, because all your colon jousting idiot ass can do is spew insults (see, I can throw insults as well). You are too fucking stupid to back up your bullshit with links. But, keep on with that, if that helps you sleep at night.

AGW sheep are tasteless.

Really? Child and slave labor go into the construction of wind turbines? Can you provide a link with any kind of proof for your bullshit claims?

AGW sheep are tasteless.

So, nothing about wind turbines, meaning you don't have proof.

BTW, Cobalt is used in a hell of a lot more than just batteries, just so you know.

AGW sheep are tasteless.

BTW, Cobalt is used in a hell of a lot more than just batteries, just so you know.
I just gave you a link. Also consider that most of the parts for turbines are manufactured in China.

There were sensible forestry management practices 20 to 25 years ago? Got any links to prove that we have gone down since 1995 (25 years ago)? I'm guessing you pulled that statement straight outta your ass. Provide links, or be known as someone who makes stuff up.
It has to be correct. You're so very butthurt.

Just because you say it has to be correct, doesn't mean that it is. Provide links or shut up.

Just because you say it has to be correct, doesn't mean that it is. Provide links or shut up.
I say what I want. There isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

AGW sheep are tasteless.

I just gave you a link. Also consider that most of the parts for turbines are manufactured in China.

You gave me a link that says child labor is being used in the mining of cobalt, which concerns batteries, not wind turbines. Again, find a link (if you can), as to how child labor is being used to manufacture wind turbines.

AGW sheep are tasteless.

You gave me a link that says child labor is being used in the mining of cobalt, which concerns batteries, not wind turbines. Again, find a link (if you can), as to how child labor is being used to manufacture wind turbines.
Cobalt is used in wind turbines.

By using permanent magnets in the generator, the magnetic field is created without an input of electricity, allowing the turbines to run at lower wind speeds whilst still producing energy. The use of permanent magnets also negates the need for a gearbox in the turbine, making the machinery more reliable and less expensive to maintain.

Cobalt is an important component of the strongest permanent magnets and is therefore a vital element for renewable wind power.​

And cobalt mining does indeed use child slave labor.

In a landmark case that may have far-reaching consequences in an age of greater consumer awareness about the environment and child labour after human rights lawyers International Rights Advocates filed a lawsuit in Washington DC on behalf of 14 parents and children from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). "The lawsuit accuses the companies of aiding and abetting in the death and serious injury of children who they claim were working in cobalt mines in their supply chain," The Guardian reported, breaking the news.

Cobalt is needed in the lithium-ion batteries that power smartphones, laptops and electric cars and production has grown three times over the last five years – now just as essential to the global economies as the companies implicated. Over 60% of the world's cobalt comes from the DRC, which has been ravaged by civil war and is one of the poorest countries on Earth.

The lawsuit claims "the young children mining [the] Defendants’ cobalt are not merely being forced to work full-time, extremely dangerous mining jobs at the expense their educations and futures; they are being regularly maimed and killed by tunnel collapses and other known hazards common to cobalt mining in the DRC".

Paid less than $1 a day "children are primarily coerced into cobalt mining work due to injury or death suffered by parents in cobalt mining, the inability to pay school fees, or population displacement when their home village is bulldozed to create space for a new industrial mining site," it continues.​

"Green" energy is red with the blood of children.

What about in 1871?

October 08
Massive fire burns in Wisconsin
The most devastating fire in United States history burns in Wisconsin on October 8, 1871. Some 1,200 people lost their lives and 2 billion trees were consumed by flames. Despite the massive scale of the blaze, it was overshadowed by the Great Chicago Fire, which began later that night about 250 miles away.

What about in 1871?

October 08
Massive fire burns in Wisconsin
The most devastating fire in United States history burns in Wisconsin on October 8, 1871. Some 1,200 people lost their lives and 2 billion trees were consumed by flames. Despite the massive scale of the blaze, it was overshadowed by the Great Chicago Fire, which began later that night about 250 miles away.
DAMN THAT BAD ORANGE MAN

Forum List

Back