We'll Handle It!

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
President Donald Trump told reporters at his second full Cabinet meeting as president that his administration will be able to take care of North Korea:
"We will handle North Korea. We are gonna be able to handle them. It will be handled. We handle everything,"
Trump on North Korea: 'We handle everything' - CNNPolitics.com

That's what I call some good thinking. I'm about as reassured as I was when he promised us a better healthcare system. As when he tweeted yesterday morning, "No chaos in the WH." As Stephen Colbert said last night, "We are so screwed!"

President Donald Trump told reporters at his second full Cabinet meeting as president that his administration will be able to take care of North Korea:
"We will handle North Korea. We are gonna be able to handle them. It will be handled. We handle everything,"

That's what I call some good thinking. I'm about as reassured as I was when he promised us a better healthcare system. As when he tweeted yesterday morning, "No chaos in the WH." As Stephen Colbert said last night, "We are so screwed!"
Why isnt that assuring for you, OL?

The bed wetters couldn't handle their own dicks. North Korea got out of control thanks to the sociopaths they elected.

Because he is selling us a used car, TN. "WE" as in Trump and his cabinet could certainly have decided what direction to head in. This has been going on for MONTHS. The most we've gotten from Trump is a spit flying tweet razzing China for not fixing it.
China says it is a disagreement between NK and the US. Why should they be expected to fix it. They've got Trump on ignore.

Because he is selling us a used car, TN. "WE" as in Trump and his cabinet could certainly have decided what direction to head in. This has been going on for MONTHS. The most we've gotten from Trump is a spit flying tweet razzing China for not fixing it.
China says it is a disagreement between NK and the US. Why should they be expected to fix it. They've got Trump on ignore.
Maybe thats why he said he "we" will handle it? Because China isnt doing anything?

So it was Bill Clinton who gave the technology to China so China could accurately put a ICBM into an American City. You cheered Bill.
China who has been trading with North Korea has now got the capability to put an ICBM on an American City, because Obama didn't go far enough to stop Kim and you cheered Obama. So if an ICBM lands on a US city, you can bet President Trump inherited that mess, from those FAILED liberal scumbags, but you fuckers will blame the president anyway. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal....

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China
But he said questions might be raised over whether the explosive bolts might someday be used to help eject nuclear warheads from a missile.

But of course you do realize that you'll never like anything he says, unless he starts regurgitating leftist memes...

The bed wetters couldn't handle their own dicks. North Korea got out of control thanks to the sociopaths they elected.
This isn't a Dem/Repub issue, Pete. No administration has been able to pacify No. Korea for decades.

Just handle yourself, Mona...that's the best you can do.

Palilalia - Wikipedia

This isn't a Dem/Repub issue, Pete. No administration has been able to pacify No. Korea for decades.

With respect ma'am, why would anyone "pacify" north korea?

Billy gave them nuclear technology. That EMBOLDENED them.

How about we start fighting commies again, as opposed to "pacifying" them?

Seems like a better strategy.

I'm just happy for Old Lady. She has such serenity because she has noted pundit Stephen Colbert to explain current events to her.

Poor Old Lady... So partisan... You fallen in lock step with the Leftist lemmings... You leftists have one position left. And only one...

Opposition. You even just started this whole thread just to say "nuh-uh", in response to the President saying he will handle it... So sad what has become of your ilk...

With respect ma'am, why would anyone "pacify" north korea?

Billy gave them nuclear technology. That EMBOLDENED them.

Seems like a better strategy.

Because to start fighting commies again, would mean that we have to go against the leftists here in the United States of America. That war wouldn't last long as the left don't like guns and doesn't have Obama cow towing the military and with the police being targeted by the left, there wouldn't be much of a fight, but lots of Commies lying dead in the streets. But if N Korea does land a ICBM on San Fran, that could be the Duke Ferdinand moment.

If you believe the bs that they can and will nuke us, there is no alternative but to remove them from existence.

NK isn't going to nuke anything. Even the sawed off pipsqueak realizes it's certain annhilation for himself

Poor Old Lady... So partisan... You fallen in lock step with the Leftist lemmings... You leftists have one position left. And only one...

Opposition. You even just started this whole thread just to say "nuh-uh", in response to the President saying he will handle it... So sad what has become of your ilk...

She tries so hard to come across as non partisan.

She's just another hack, she doesn't care Obama kicked the can down the road

Because to start fighting commies again, would mean that we have to go against the leftists here in the United States of America. That war wouldn't last long as the left don't like guns and doesn't have Obama cow towing the military and with the police being targeted by the left, there wouldn't be much of a fight, but lots of Commies lying dead in the streets. But if N Korea does land a ICBM on San Fran, that could be the Duke Ferdinand moment.

LOL!!!

That "war" would be a few bar fights.

As much as I would love to purge marxist sociopaths, there is no need to do so. They will fall in line once their political power is diminished or they will flee the country.

That said if cobalt candles light our sky and social order collapses not a one libturd without conservative family or friends will continue to steal our oxygen.

Maybe thats why he said he "we" will handle it? Because China isnt doing anything?

Why would China do anything!?!

North Korea is a puppet state for China and when China want to divert the attention from them they have North Korea fire off test rockets with faulty Chinese Technology.

So why would China do a damn thing when they hold the strings that help diverting our attention from what they are doing in the South China Sea?

Forum List

Back