Well here's an interesting vaccine fact

A person will die on the day the Lord foretold even before they were born.
True... and the OP is indulging himself with a spurious correlation. It's right up there with: More ice cream is consumed in the summer. More pregnancies occur in summer, therefore, Ice cream causes pregnancies.

Crepitus I think I'll wait to see some statistics from something other than The Economist. A medical journal perhaps?
The statistics are not surprising. It's probably true.

Crepitus

I think it would be a lot more accurate to say "People that don't get vaccinated are on average more likely to engage in risky and disagreeable behavior that can lead to death."

The statistics are not surprising. It's probably true.

Crepitus

I think it would be a lot more accurate to say "People that don't get vaccinated are on average more likely to engage in risky and disagreeable behavior that can lead to death."
Which is a paraphrase of what I said in my very first reply to you.

He's just spewing RWNJ nonsense.

Oh look, the CCP troll is lying through his fucking teeth again..

Which is a paraphrase of what I said in my very first reply to you.
Right.

So if we held down one of these right wingers and gave them the vaccine they would still be just as likely to die in some horrible mudding accident or something, because they're the same person before and after they get the shot. It's your relationship with risk taking at an individual level that determines your likelihood of getting killed by random things, not the shot.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Y'all are SO easy...

But...he died from a motorbike accident...what are you talking about?
:rofl:

Y'all are SO easy...

You've got one?
I wonder how many were missed off the list of COVID deaths?

Forum List

Back