Well it didn't take the screamer long to get his lawyers lined up

My parents or grandparents would have acted like an adult and would have angrily complied with the orders instead of hanging on like a spoiled three year old. They wouldn't have made a spectacle of themselves, and instead they would have looked for a remedy later.
Of course my parents or grandparents didn't believe the world revolved around them in the first place.
Nonsensical bullshit. My grandfather would have done as he did. I paid for this seat, go fuck yourself. To do otherwise is cowardly bullshit.

Oh how fucking absurd.
Only absurd if bending over for the man is the norm for you.

Fuck United. Their 4 employees are not more important than a paying customer.
What about the 70 passengers who would have been stranded in SDF the next day because there wasn't a flight crew?

Fine, let's force airlines to never, ever bump a passenger for flight crew. As in this situation, a solution would be to cancel the flight, then ferry the aircraft and extra crew to SDF without passengers.

But this guy was more important than the rest. He's a doctor you know, he has patients to see and bills to pay. The rest of us can just go fuck ourselves.
LOL. What's funnier still is this drug addict is now claiming his experience was worse than the evacuation of Saigon. I hope the jury is filled with Vietnam vets and Vietnamese refugees.

United Airlines passenger ordeal 'worse than fall of Saigon' - BBC News

If you dont like the contract of carriage, don't buy a ticket and fly.

But you can't just say "fuck the contract of carriage." Um, it doesn't work that way. In this country, you can't just say "fuck a legal contract" or else we wouldn't have a legal system because either party at either time could just say fuck it and walk away.

Here is the contract of carriage

Contract of Carriage Document | United Airlines

You show me on what grounds United had the right to remove Dr. Dao.

Bottom line...........there would be no incident if they had not screwed up........

They could of just asked for a passenger to give up a seat for a free flight and hotel stay or something.......but instead just picked someone and said your off the plane.

It was stupid not to try a different approach and now they will pay through the nose for it.

And I really don't care.
1) It wasn't United that screwed up but the plainclothes police officer who decided to use force against Dao.

2) Republic airlines did offer passengers up to $1000 in vouchers or cash but none took the offer.

3) A better solution would have been for the police to recommend simply deplaning every passenger then reboarding it minus 3 passengers and Dao, but arrest him in the terminal.
They screwed up when they can't properly book flights for their own staff..........they screwed up not the doctor...........because Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

I wish I'd have been on that flight because I'd have taken the $1000 for a few hours delay. LOL
If that was true, I'd agree, but it looks like this was a last minute change due to either weather or a mechanical problem. The crew was rescheduled to fly the morning SDF flight to ORD.

But you can't just say "fuck the contract of carriage." Um, it doesn't work that way. In this country, you can't just say "fuck a legal contract" or else we wouldn't have a legal system because either party at either time could just say fuck it and walk away.

Let the lawyers figure it out, but, yes they do have that right.

Now, when Dao refused to comply he violated several Federal and State laws. Sucking UAL for cash is one thing, but bribing the Feds and the State for crimes is another. I'm guessing Dao will take a plea deal and pay a lot of fines to avoid jail time.

Bottom line...........there would be no incident if they had not screwed up........

They could of just asked for a passenger to give up a seat for a free flight and hotel stay or something.......but instead just picked someone and said your off the plane.

It was stupid not to try a different approach and now they will pay through the nose for it.

And I really don't care.

They did just that. They asked for volunteers, offered them $400.00 and a hotel room. No takers. They then asked for volunteers again, and upped it to $800.00. Still no takers.
They then randomly drew names, and this guy was one of the unlucky ones. He could have chosen to be like the others whose names were drawn and acted like an adult. Instead he acted like a three year old, and now will be rewarded with millions, and no doubt got some people fired for their trouble.

And I really don't care.
1) It wasn't United that screwed up but the plainclothes police officer who decided to use force against Dao.

2) Republic airlines did offer passengers up to $1000 in vouchers or cash but none took the offer.

3) A better solution would have been for the police to recommend simply deplaning every passenger then reboarding it minus 3 passengers and Dao, but arrest him in the terminal.
They screwed up when they can't properly book flights for their own staff..........they screwed up not the doctor...........because Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

I wish I'd have been on that flight because I'd have taken the $1000 for a few hours delay. LOL
If that was true, I'd agree, but it looks like this was a last minute change due to either weather or a mechanical problem. The crew was rescheduled to fly the morning SDF flight to ORD.
Doesn't matter to me......at that is nothing but an excuse. The airlines overbook all the dang time..........I'm not buying into the BS here. Get your shit together and remember the 6 p's.

Nonsensical bullshit. My grandfather would have done as he did. I paid for this seat, go fuck yourself. To do otherwise is cowardly bullshit.

Oh how fucking absurd.

What about the 70 passengers who would have been stranded in SDF the next day because there wasn't a flight crew?

Fine, let's force airlines to never, ever bump a passenger for flight crew. As in this situation, a solution would be to cancel the flight, then ferry the aircraft and extra crew to SDF without passengers.

But this guy was more important than the rest. He's a doctor you know, he has patients to see and bills to pay. The rest of us can just go fuck ourselves.
LOL. What's funnier still is this drug addict is now claiming his experience was worse than the evacuation of Saigon. I hope the jury is filled with Vietnam vets and Vietnamese refugees.

You really *are* on acid, aren't you?

The Dr, and his Dr. wife ARE Vietnam refugees.

Let the lawyers figure it out, but, yes they do have that right.

Now, when Dao refused to comply he violated several Federal and State laws. Sucking UAL for cash is one thing, but bribing the Feds and the State for crimes is another. I'm guessing Dao will take a plea deal and pay a lot of fines to avoid jail time.
I'm guessing you're clueless.

No way in hell is he charged for fear of the jury in the inevitable lawsuit giving him even more money as a result.

Not a chance

And I really don't care.

They did just that. They asked for volunteers, offered them $400.00 and a hotel room. No takers. They then asked for volunteers again, and upped it to $800.00. Still no takers.
They then randomly drew names, and this guy was one of the unlucky ones. He could have chosen to be like the others whose names were drawn and acted like an adult. Instead he acted like a three year old, and now will be rewarded with millions, and no doubt got some people fired for their trouble.
Doesn't change the deal that they screwed up scheduling....regardless of the flight changes..........

Again.......wish I'd have been there............I'd have stood up and said for a $1000 I'd take another flight.....but that's just me.

And I really don't care.

Doesn't change the deal that they screwed up scheduling....regardless of the flight changes..........

Again.......wish I'd have been there............I'd have stood up and said for a $1000 I'd take another flight.....but that's just me.
For 1000 & the cutest flight attendant in the short skirt

And I really don't care.

every damn single post of your is FUBAR'ed

This is the snowflake era. Even if you agree to something, if you feel it's unfair when it doesn't go your way you can scream like a child and cry foul, and everyone else must accommodate your feelings.

And I really don't care.

For 1000 & the cutest flight attendant in the short skirt
I could make a career out of that. LOL

And I really don't care.

They definitely messed up the scheduling.

This is the snowflake era. Even if you agree to something, if you feel it's unfair when it doesn't go your way you can scream like a child and cry foul, and everyone else must accommodate your feelings.
I don't care he screamed like a bitch............they still screwed up planning...................I wouldn't have done it anyway.........I like the $1000, hotel and stewardess deal anyway. :boobies:

Holy christ -- you must be on acid.

No charges will be filed, the CEO of United has apologized, said the Dr. was not at fault at all, and is gearing up for pay enough of a settlement to keep the doctor and his kids rolling in the dough for a long time to come.
No, but I'm curious to know what drugs Dao was on.

It's not the CEO's call as to whether the Feds or the State files criminal charges against Dao.

If they don't file charges, then other passengers will feel free to break Federal laws. It should be fun to watch.

Oh how fucking absurd.

You really *are* on acid, aren't you?

The Dr, and his Dr. wife ARE Vietnam refugees.
Whoooosh! LOL. Yes, they are Vietnamese refugees. I want to see what if his fellow refugees agree that his tantrum was worse than the evacuation of Saigon where tens of thousands of South Vietnamese didn't make it out and had to be left behind to face the communists.
0417namfall01.jpg

92f33501-44c7-4e66-9d06-ecd379b4c111.jpg

Holy christ -- you must be on acid.

No charges will be filed, the CEO of United has apologized, said the Dr. was not at fault at all, and is gearing up for pay enough of a settlement to keep the doctor and his kids rolling in the dough for a long time to come.
No, but I'm curious to know what drugs Dao was on.

It's not the CEO's call as to whether the Feds or the State files criminal charges against Dao.

If they don't file charges, then other passengers will feel free to break Federal laws. It should be fun to watch.
And yet they still screwed up the booking of their own employees.............they still screwed the fuck up.

Forum List

Back