Well, it is final, you wanted her, now you have her...."AGAIN"....

Gridlock, does this mean, that nothing will be done in Washington, except the dimwits try to impeach

• Yes, this is good for US because nothing will be passed, and Dems will lose when Impeach starts

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Government as usual, Dems will work with the Republicans because the Dems love people<sarcasm>

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This just in from Breitbart: Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, and Joe Biden spent last Christmas at the black mansion of George Soros, eating live babies on his living room carpet in front of a roaring fireplace fueled by the corpses of 9/11 victims.

And the parroting Rube Herd said, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

All three of those people are too old to be serving.

In 2010 when Crazy Nancy(blinkie) Pelosi lost the gavel because of the crookedness of the liberals who behind closed doors and without 1 Republican, passed a piece of shit, before they saw what was in it. Today, the bitch, and the rest of the government will NOT get anything done, because you retarded liberals(redundant statement) put back in the lunatic. So no bills will be passed because the party of no, will obstruct everything this President is going to try to do, like keep you morons safe, or make your life easier. I hope that you fuckers lose all your welfare and Medicaid, because just like with Obamacare, the Dems stole 600 billion from it, and you dimwits applauded the move....

Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself

DEMOCRATPARTYISNOLONGERTHEPARTYOFYOURFATHERS.jpg

Yes, yes that is exactly what we voted for.

Enjoy

This just in from Breitbart: Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, and Joe Biden spent last Christmas at the black mansion of George Soros, eating live babies on his living room carpet in front of a roaring fireplace fueled by the corpses of 9/11 victims.

And the parroting Rube Herd said, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

All three of those people are too old to be serving.
So then you believe Trump should not serve a second term.

By the way, Warren is younger than Trump.

You've stepped in it now.

Forum List

Back