Well it is over and Trump and Company should just go home because another candidate is running!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Gary Johnson has announced he will be running for President...

Now you might be wondering who the hell is Gary Johnson?

Well he is the former Governor of New Mexico that first ran for President as a Republican in 2012 but then switched to the Libertarian Party and got the most votes for a Libertarian in it forty year history...

So just go home Trump supporters because the election is over and with Johnson jumping into the race America will see a Blue White House in 2016...

( I do not know if this should be consider poorly worded political satire or not... )

Gary Johnson, 2012 Libertarian presidential candidate, will run in 2016

Note:

I am not under any delusion that a Libertarian can win the White House but with a Candidate like Johnson it siphon voters away from the GOP in key states like Texas and New Mexico and even though Trump supporters will just laugh please remember the Ross Perot effect and even though Johnson will never garner that many votes but the ones he does and if he get more this time around will hamper the GOP chances for the White House...

That egomaniac bastard might siphon off enough Republican votes to give the Presidency to whomever the Democrat candidate might be.

This modern day rebirth of the asshole Ross Perot should be told to go to Hell.

Ross Perot was not an ahole, but we should learn the lesson taught by him running 3rd party. Both sides tried to destroy him and pretty much did. But the dream of someone other then a D or an R lives on. I won't vote for a third party because I learned my lesson with Perot although I really want to.

Gary Johnson has announced he will be running for President...

Now you might be wondering who the hell is Gary Johnson?

Well he is the former Governor of New Mexico that first ran for President as a Republican in 2012 but then switched to the Libertarian Party and got the most votes for a Libertarian in it forty year history...

So just go home Trump supporters because the election is over and with Johnson jumping into the race America will see a Blue White House in 2016...

( I do not know if this should be consider poorly worded political satire or not... )

Gary Johnson, 2012 Libertarian presidential candidate, will run in 2016

Note:

I am not under any delusion that a Libertarian can win the White House but with a Candidate like Johnson it siphon voters away from the GOP in key states like Texas and New Mexico and even though Trump supporters will just laugh please remember the Ross Perot effect and even though Johnson will never garner that many votes but the ones he does and if he get more this time around will hamper the GOP chances for the White House...

Don't feel bad. Nobody on the right had a chance this time anyway.

Forum List

Back