Well it looks like this date is going to happen tonight based on this text this morning

Just paid my rent so I will have my credit card tonight so it won't matter.
Minimum wage and a credit card are bad partners.

Minimum wage would not allow me to live in this apt and have cable Mongo
Well based on your comments we sort of get your socio economic situation. You're still young though. Just save more. I can tell you don't have savings. Buy a condo. Quit throwing money out the window with rent. I've almost paid off my $100k condo on the lake. And my monthly is as much as rent would be. Only in two years I own a $100k condo. It took me 20 years. Don't wait. Start saving for a down payment.

Chicks like guys who got their shit together.

Health is more important than anything. you can get cancer next year and then you condo would mean nothing
There are a lot of rich people who are very healthy and a lot of poor people who are unhealthy. Could have to do with being able to afford proper healthcare and foods. Fish and vegetables aren't cheap.

But I agree about your health. I pay $70 a month for my lifetime membership.
I bet you go just to hang out with gay men...

Well based on your comments we sort of get your socio economic situation. You're still young though. Just save more. I can tell you don't have savings. Buy a condo. Quit throwing money out the window with rent. I've almost paid off my $100k condo on the lake. And my monthly is as much as rent would be. Only in two years I own a $100k condo. It took me 20 years. Don't wait. Start saving for a down payment.

Health is more important than anything. you can get cancer next year and then you condo would mean nothing
What a piss poor attitude you have, dude!

The poster was the one gloating because he lives in a condo and I had to remind him that he should not poke fun at those who are not as lucky as he is because we don;t know what can happen to us health wise
I wasn't poking fun. That advice was real. Unless you are 18 or 20 a girl wants to know you got something. I saved my ass of to get what I got.

You want to know what women want? They want a guy who's got something.

There are a lot of rich people who are very healthy and a lot of poor people who are unhealthy. Could have to do with being able to afford proper healthcare and foods. Fish and vegetables aren't cheap.

I wish they were gay. It's like going to Willie Wonka's and not getting to taste any of the different chocolates. Lol

Can you imagine if it were a co ed sex bath house. That'd be so hot!

I wish they were gay. It's like going to Willie Wonka's and not getting to taste any of the different chocolates. Lol

I always enjoyed the aerobics classes where I was the only straight guy with 50 women...I turned 18 and got a job as a stripper, no shortage of tail then...

i always enjoyed the aerobics classes where I was the only straight guy with 50 women...I turned 18 and got a job as a stripper, no shortage of tail then...
I love the women at lifetime. You can tell their husbands make a lot of money.

The poster was the one gloating because he lives in a condo and I had to remind him that he should not poke fun at those who are not as lucky as he is because we don;t know what can happen to us health wise
I wasn't poking fun. That advice was real. Unless you are 18 or 20 a girl wants to know you got something. I saved my ass of to get what I got.

Well I must have something she wants to see me again

Did you stuff your pants with a large wallet?
or strap a cushion to your back....??

Occasionally women fall in love with a guy who doesn't have a lot but they see potential. Hopefully she's a good woman and makes a decent living too.

Occasionally women fall in love with a guy who doesn't have a lot but they see potential. Hopefully she's a good woman and makes a decent living too.

She was so nervous during the date, I felt like I had something MAJOR lol

Just don't take her back to your place until you get the heat back on at the flop house. Plus, you don't want to have to serve her crackers and water because you are saving your money to pay your cable bill and all of your sports packages. A woman is not going to put up with shit like that when someone like me can wine and dine them and then taken them home to my warm bed.

So how far you get kid?
Fbj was married once. After his honeymoon he called his brother after the wedding night and said, "you know bro by the way she was acting last night I think I could a got laid?"

Was she tied up?

Just don't take her back to your place until you get the heat back on at the flop house. Plus, you don't want to have to serve her crackers and water because you are saving your money to pay your cable bill and all of your sports packages. A woman is not going to put up with shit like that when someone like me can wine and dine them and then taken them home to my warm bed.
Once a woman falls in love after being lonely she'll put up with a lot but once she's over the honeymoon period she'll start wanting to see changes and next thing you know guys like you are hearing her complain about fbj's quirks next thing you're in bed with her. Lol

a32wq_.jpeg

Forum List

Back