Well it looks like this date is going to happen tonight based on this text this morning

How's it going with your new girl?

Well are in contact with each other and will be seeing each other next week
"next week"? tomorrow is Friday. :mm:.

Just paid rent and not going out until next weekend
Dude, what are you doing? You don't have enough money to take the girl out because you had to pay rent? So, rent took your whole paycheck? Why don't you learn how to budget your fucking money better than that? Also, rent is usually due on the first day of the month. Today is the third day of the month, so you are late. You need to set aside half of January's rent from your next paycheck, then half from the next check (assuming you get 2 more in December) so that you can pay January's rent on time. If you set some rent money aside each pay check then you will have better cash flow.

You went on a date with this chick and she wants to see you again, right? You need to strike when the fire is hot. That you are being responsible and waiting until you have money to go on the date is a good thing. But my point is that if you managed your budget better then you could pay your rent on time and still have a little money to use on a date this weekend. Have you at least gone online and read about creating a budget for yourself?

As long as a day is set and I am showing interest that is all that matters

Here's the question... are you REALLY interested..... in them, as a person? Just wondering.....

Dude, what are you doing? You don't have enough money to take the girl out because you had to pay rent? So, rent took your whole paycheck? Why don't you learn how to budget your fucking money better than that? Also, rent is usually due on the first day of the month. Today is the third day of the month, so you are late. You need to set aside half of January's rent from your next paycheck, then half from the next check (assuming you get 2 more in December) so that you can pay January's rent on time. If you set some rent money aside each pay check then you will have better cash flow.

You went on a date with this chick and she wants to see you again, right? You need to strike when the fire is hot. That you are being responsible and waiting until you have money to go on the date is a good thing. But my point is that if you managed your budget better then you could pay your rent on time and still have a little money to use on a date this weekend. Have you at least gone online and read about creating a budget for yourself?

Here's the question... are you REALLY interested..... in them, as a person? Just wondering.....
What do you think? He is probably a robot on these "dates". The fbj dating paradigm is meet, buy dinner, fuck, end date.

He knows what he wants - if he's not just horsing around on here and is for real, at least he's being honest... or rather, being "real" - a lot of men probably think like this.... or worse.....

You sly fox! String 'em along and keep 'em hungry for more... That's your game, eh? Smooth, dude, smooooooooth!

Now you got it. Lol

He knows what he wants - if he's not just horsing around on here and is for real, at least he's being honest... or rather, being "real" - a lot of men probably think like this.... or worse.....

Think like what

Think like what

Like dating is a manipulation game....
Goddamnit, Bonzi, don't start screwing around with his head! The guy finally sticks his nose outside of his flop house apartment and meets a girl who is not inclined to press charges and you are trying to fuck it up before it really gets started! Leave him alone!

Fbj, don't listen to her. If she possessed such valuable wisdom then her life would not be such a colossal trainwreck. Use your head, dude!

Think like what

Goddamnit, Bonzi, don't start screwing around with his head! The guy finally sticks his nose outside of his flop house apartment and meets a girl who is not inclined to press charges and you are trying to fuck it up before it really gets started! Leave him alone!

Fbj, don't listen to her. If she possessed such valuable wisdom then her life would not be such a colossal trainwreck. Use your head, dude!

Thank honey! You made me smile!!! (I'm serious!)

Think like what

Wanna go for a ride.....?

Think like what

Without socks?

Think like what

Without socks?

This is the only interesting conversation going on here today (that I can find) - sad!

Think like what

Without socks?

This is the only interesting conversation going on here today (that I can find) - sad!
I do not that this proviso was needed. It's shit like that that probably annoys your hubby.

Without socks?

I do not that this proviso was needed. It's shit like that that probably annoys your hubby.

He's slug me if I said that....

Without socks?

I like talking to you - it was a compliment - I'm just not very good about giving them.....

Without socks?

I like talking to you - it was a compliment - I'm just not very good about giving them.....
Obviously.

Without socks?

Obviously.

At least I'm not talking about how ugly your teeth are and things other say to you. I say something slightly off and you get a wild hair up your ass! I'm the nicest person on here to you.... yet, I still annoy you :(

Catch any witches lately ;)

Forum List

Back