Well it looks like this date is going to happen tonight based on this text this morning

What a piss poor attitude you have, dude!

The poster was the one gloating because he lives in a condo and I had to remind him that he should not poke fun at those who are not as lucky as he is because we don;t know what can happen to us health wise
I wasn't poking fun. That advice was real. Unless you are 18 or 20 a girl wants to know you got something. I saved my ass of to get what I got.

You want to know what women want? They want a guy who's got something.

Well I must have something she wants to see me again
Just don't take her back to your place until you get the heat back on at the flop house. Plus, you don't want to have to serve her crackers and water because you are saving your money to pay your cable bill and all of your sports packages. A woman is not going to put up with shit like that when someone like me can wine and dine them and then taken them home to my warm bed.
Once a woman falls in love after being lonely she'll put up with a lot but once she's over the honeymoon period she'll start wanting to see changes and next thing you know guys like you are hearing her complain about fbj's quirks next thing you're in bed with her. Lol
Those chicks are easy targets. Most women have boyfriends and significant others that they complain about. But befriend them, listen to them, provide some emotional support, and the next thing you know you are holed up in a hotel banging the shit out of them, and the significant other doesn't have a clue. When you find one of these unfulfilled chicks you just have to put in a little time and treat them like a princess and you will bang.

Health is more important than anything. you can get cancer next year and then you condo would mean nothing
What a piss poor attitude you have, dude!

The poster was the one gloating because he lives in a condo and I had to remind him that he should not poke fun at those who are not as lucky as he is because we don;t know what can happen to us health wise
I wasn't poking fun. That advice was real. Unless you are 18 or 20 a girl wants to know you got something. I saved my ass of to get what I got.

Just don't take her back to your place until you get the heat back on at the flop house. Plus, you don't want to have to serve her crackers and water because you are saving your money to pay your cable bill and all of your sports packages. A woman is not going to put up with shit like that when someone like me can wine and dine them and then taken them home to my warm bed.

She was talking about how great her heat was at her place so we may not have to come here

Once a woman falls in love after being lonely she'll put up with a lot but once she's over the honeymoon period she'll start wanting to see changes and next thing you know guys like you are hearing her complain about fbj's quirks next thing you're in bed with her. Lol
Those chicks are easy targets. Most women have boyfriends and significant others that they complain about. But befriend them, listen to them, provide some emotional support, and the next thing you know you are holed up in a hotel banging the shit out of them, and the significant other doesn't have a clue. When you find one of these unfulfilled chicks you just have to put in a little time and treat them like a princess and you will bang.
Treat the queens like whores and the whores like queens.

There are a lot of rich people who are very healthy and a lot of poor people who are unhealthy. Could have to do with being able to afford proper healthcare and foods. Fish and vegetables aren't cheap.

But I agree about your health. I pay $70 a month for my lifetime membership.

What a rip-off.

I only pay $14 a month for my gym membership.

Whatever you do, don't let her oder an appetizer and ask the waitress if its not too late to order from the lunch menu

Just paid my rent so I will have my credit card tonight so it won't matter.
Minimum wage and a credit card are bad partners.

Minimum wage would not allow me to live in this apt and have cable Mongo

Cut back on the cable so you'll have enough money to pay for a heated apartment.

Whatever you do, don't let her oder an appetizer and ask the waitress if its not too late to order from the lunch menu

Cut back on the cable so you'll have enough money to pay for a heated apartment.

The heat is on now you "wiffith poof"

Sorry. No hablo ebonics.

Sorry. No hablo ebonics.

suck me dick Kay?

Sorry. No hablo ebonics.

suck me dick Kay?
Is it burning yet when you pee?

"can wait to see you"

So that makes me feel good going into the date unlike the last woman whose first text of the day we were scheduled to meet was something that annoyed while out in public

So we are scheduled to meet in 2 hours and have not received any texts yet asking can we push it to 9pm. Maybe because this woman does not have kids lol

Time to shave

So how was the date?

Did the blow-up doll you called your date show up, and did she deflate on the way over?

Sorry. No hablo ebonics.

suck me dick Kay?
Is it burning yet when you pee?
.... that's terrible....

It could be that Fbj is heaving a UTI (urinary tract infection). Drink some cranberry juice. That will help.

How's it going with your new girl?

Well are in contact with each other and will be seeing each other next week
"next week"? tomorrow is Friday. :mm:.

Just paid rent and not going out until next weekend
Dude, what are you doing? You don't have enough money to take the girl out because you had to pay rent? So, rent took your whole paycheck? Why don't you learn how to budget your fucking money better than that? Also, rent is usually due on the first day of the month. Today is the third day of the month, so you are late. You need to set aside half of January's rent from your next paycheck, then half from the next check (assuming you get 2 more in December) so that you can pay January's rent on time. If you set some rent money aside each pay check then you will have better cash flow.

You went on a date with this chick and she wants to see you again, right? You need to strike when the fire is hot. That you are being responsible and waiting until you have money to go on the date is a good thing. But my point is that if you managed your budget better then you could pay your rent on time and still have a little money to use on a date this weekend. Have you at least gone online and read about creating a budget for yourself?

Dude, what are you doing? You don't have enough money to take the girl out because you had to pay rent? So, rent took your whole paycheck? Why don't you learn how to budget your fucking money better than that? Also, rent is usually due on the first day of the month. Today is the third day of the month, so you are late. You need to set aside half of January's rent from your next paycheck, then half from the next check (assuming you get 2 more in December) so that you can pay January's rent on time. If you set some rent money aside each pay check then you will have better cash flow.

You went on a date with this chick and she wants to see you again, right? You need to strike when the fire is hot. That you are being responsible and waiting until you have money to go on the date is a good thing. But my point is that if you managed your budget better then you could pay your rent on time and still have a little money to use on a date this weekend. Have you at least gone online and read about creating a budget for yourself?

As long as a day is set and I am showing interest that is all that matters

As long as a day is set and I am showing interest that is all that matters
You sly fox! String 'em along and keep 'em hungry for more... That's your game, eh? Smooth, dude, smooooooooth!

Forum List

Back