Well now....The gloves are coming off in Atlanta....23 charged with domestic terrorism....Perp's pics released

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
23 charged with domestic terrorism after Atlanta 'Cop City' clashes

Atlanta police charge 23 with domestic terrorism amid ‘Cop City’ week of action

Of the 23 people charged on Monday, all but two of those charged were described as being from outside the state of Georgia.

It's about damn time.

They are going to love this bitch in prison. SPLC lawyer.

FqjlUJNWwAAe8O7

Last edited:
Money talks though in most cases. It would be nice if justice were blind for ALL abusers , including and especially those in positions of authority or who have resources.

Money talks though in most cases. It would be nice if justice were blind for ALL abusers , including and especially those in positions of authority or who have resources.
One of the perps was from Canada, another from France. I hope they go to gitmo by and by if the feds get off their ass and charge them.

Odd thing though.....Since the charges dropped now there is all kinds of coverage from the MSM, each trying harder than the next to justify the violence.

One of the perps was from Canada, another from France. I hope they go to gitmo by and by if the feds get off their ass and charge them.

Odd thing though.....Since the charges dropped now there is all kinds of coverage from the MSM, each trying harder than the next to justify the violence.
Wait. I only have basic TV now as a cost cutting measure so bear with me. News media is justifying the violence against a training center? Including molotov cocktails? How?

23 charged with domestic terrorism after Atlanta 'Cop City' clashes

Atlanta police charge 23 with domestic terrorism amid ‘Cop City’ week of action

Of the 23 people charged on Monday, all but two of those charged were described as being from outside the state of Georgia.

It's about damn time.

They are going to love this bitch in prison. SPLC lawyer.

FqjlUJNWwAAe8O7

Dont worry, Camel Toe Harris working with Hollyweird will start a go fund me page to have their bail paid.

Wait. I only have basic TV now as a cost cutting measure so bear with me. News media is justifying the violence against a training center? Including molotov cocktails? How?
It goes like this:

They talk about it on TV. Then paid right wing liars selectively edit their talks into little snips, then spin paranoid right wing angertainment for their right wing tv audience.

They are all trying to deflect with stories of the past incident there where a Trooper got shot and the perp got dead-ed by the police.

They even try to claim some "indigenous" ownership of the land.....Which was a long shut down prison farm owned by the county.

They are all trying to deflect with stories of the past incident there where a Trooper got shot and the perp got dead-ed by the police.

They even try to claim some "indigenous" ownership of the land.....Which was a long shut down prison farm owned by the county.
Ok. sounds like a stretch. Maybe some of their parents are REALLY loaded to run that kind of cover.

Well, innocent until proven guilty and if someone is caught on video throwing a molotov cocktail designed to destroy, injure or even kill, they need to face the stiffest consequences.

I hope some fools who were caught up in the belief in a legitimate peaceful protest aren't painted with the same brush as the violent extremists. With so many charges, some are bound to be unfair, others more just.

Last edited:
Since the charges dropped now there is all kinds of coverage from the MSM, each trying harder than the next to justify the violence.

They dropped the charges? I guessed right in the other thread. I'm not happy about being right, either. Garland would never file charges on his Party's street thugs. He's busy waiting for some more old white guys defending themselves from thieves and violent thugs.

Last edited:
BTW....There should be federal charges coming too as most of the perps crossed state lines to commit acts of domestic terrorism in another state.

I bet Tater's DOJ does not know if to shit or go blind.

The bail set (if any) should be interesting.....They should all be denied bail.
INSURRECTION!
insurrection

ĭn″sə-rĕk′shən

noun​

1. The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.
  2. A rising up; uprising.
  3. The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

Forum List

Back