Well there goes another day that the dems were all talk and no impeachment

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Seriously if Congress were replaced with chimps there would be a better chance of impeachment.....

Hey stupid . It’s all about keeping trumps crimes on the front page .
Lol his poll numbers are going up so please keep up the good work

Oh so now you believe in polls?
Yea 200 polls that all said trump cant win were hysterical. Like you

Polls are a snapshot of time . A poll right after the Extra tapes doesn’t mean much when the election was two months later .
Again what channel is the impeachment on....

Seriously if Congress were replaced with chimps there would be a better chance of impeachment.....
It has to be frustrating. First you lose a sure election, then you fail on a sure bet collusion investigation, and now you are failing to get the Impeachment you so desire. It's almost like Karma is messing with Liberals.

They are not going to impeach and instead let him be prosecuted when he becomes a civilian..
Lol they will all be in jail in another 6 years

Bye the way if Trump released the files he has 1000 or more dems would be arrested or commit suicide.

Trump is untouchable

Economy cruising. Emotional dems come together to comfort each other by crying endlessly for impeachment.

They are not going to impeach and instead let him be prosecuted when he becomes a civilian..

Bye the way if Trump released the files he has 1000 or more dems would be arrested or commit suicide.

Trump is untouchable
Sure buddy dream on.... The Obama admin has already been cleared of treason and malicious intent on the Russian business and it was the AG that announced it today.

Our President is not above the law

His obstruction only makes him look more guilty

Trump is untouchable
Sure buddy dream on.... The Obama admin has already been cleared of treason and malicious intent on the Russian business and it was the AG that announced it today.
If you say so kid. So how is president Hillary?

I think the chances that they even pursue it after he leaves office are fairly slim, just my opinion.

I'm starting to form the opinion they have another plan in mind. I cant be sure, but I think they have another play in mind

Forum List

Back