Well, to the surprise of no one, Trump says he won’t agree to ANY debate change

Trumpybear turned it into his own shitshow. It's really all he has because the country knows he cannot debate worth shit. All he has left is flinging poop all around and hope everyone leaves in disgust because they all smells like shit now!
It doen't matter how Trump wins the debate, as long as he wins it.

The % of people who think Biden won outnumbers those who don't.
Yeah, and Hillary won in 2016.

"Tourette" Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans just can't generate the amount of hatred for 'good old' Joe that they could for Haggardly Hillary. Bring out the Brooms, this place need sweeping ........

If biden won the debate...why do they want to make changes?
1) I don’t think anyone won the debate because Trump derailed it like a child.

2) This organization obviously never claimed anyone was a winner. You do get that right?
Yeah, so why not just let Trump continue to "make an ass" of himself?

Either it is an admission that Trump kicked the motherfucking shit out of Biden and said MANY things the media types want to keep quite, or Trump is a total disaster in debates, and Biden's campaign is fucking stupid to change it.

:dunno:
Uh well because like I said there was no winner. Trump torpedoed the the entire debate. Obviously candidates need time to get their positions across. That’s how debates work.
So, it didn't help Trump?
No, he made an ass of himself.
Right, so why not let him continue making an ass of himself?

I refuse to believe Biden's team are so stupid/uneducated that they have never heard the quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

They must be seeing something they don't like, in terms of poll numbers and the general impression of the public.
Because if no one can hear what Biden has to say, it makes a mockery of the entire process. Voters could be turned off by both candidates.

2) This organization obviously never claimed anyone was a winner. You do get that right?

Either it is an admission that Trump kicked the motherfucking shit out of Biden and said MANY things the media types want to keep quite, or Trump is a total disaster in debates, and Biden's campaign is fucking stupid to change it.

Uh well because like I said there was no winner. Trump torpedoed the the entire debate. Obviously candidates need time to get their positions across. That’s how debates work.

I refuse to believe Biden's team are so stupid/uneducated that they have never heard the quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

They must be seeing something they don't like, in terms of poll numbers and the general impression of the public.
Because if no one can hear what Biden has to say, it makes a mockery of the entire process. Voters could be turned off by both candidates.
So, nobody will show up to vote?

You're not very convincing.

Agree, Trump. Fuck em. You already showed what an impotent chump ole Joe is.

They are desperate to change rules because they know Trump is too strong for the lil wimp AND his double-teaming moderator buddies.

Wallace was a disgrace, and he is smart enough to know he screwed himself, but I bet he was very well paid to faceplant.
Do you believe the American people appreciated Trump's petulant tantrum?
Real Americans loved what Trump did. Way past time for someone to shove their crap right back down their lying throat. After what this President has endured for 4 years, he more than earned the right to do what he did. Suck it up buttercup.
Real Americans were raised learning manners and proper comportment.

Low brow, booger eating cretans brought up on professional wrestling as high culture are the only folks who admired Trump's tantrum.

It's time for knuckle draggers to pay more attention to demolition derbys and get out of the political process. Adults need to be in charge.
Oh yeah, lecture us on manners while your thugs in our government twist and abuse our government institutions to punish the citizens for electing Trump. Go fuck yourself.
How has your opposition twisted and abused government institutions? Are they pressuring the CDC to water down information? Are they eschewing science to promote further pollution? Are they tracking the menstrual cycles of the girls they are holding in detention pens?

They are desperate to change rules because they know Trump is too strong for the lil wimp AND his double-teaming moderator buddies.

Wallace was a disgrace, and he is smart enough to know he screwed himself, but I bet he was very well paid to faceplant.
Real Americans loved what Trump did. Way past time for someone to shove their crap right back down their lying throat. After what this President has endured for 4 years, he more than earned the right to do what he did. Suck it up buttercup.

Low brow, booger eating cretans brought up on professional wrestling as high culture are the only folks who admired Trump's tantrum.

It's time for knuckle draggers to pay more attention to demolition derbys and get out of the political process. Adults need to be in charge.
Oh yeah, lecture us on manners while your thugs in our government twist and abuse our government institutions to punish the citizens for electing Trump. Go fuck yourself.
How has your opposition twisted and abused government institutions? Are they pressuring the CDC to water down information? Are they eschewing science to promote further pollution? Are they tracking the menstrual cycles of the girls they are holding in detention pens?
How much is James Comey paying you?

So, nobody will show up to vote?

You're not very convincing.
It very well could make the night chaotic, yes.

Turn off Qanon and pay attention.

It's incredible how tribal, paranoid and willfully ignorant people have become.

I agree. Antifa is just an idea and BLM are peaceful protesters, huh.

There are peaceful protests. Something Fox News won't tell you. Proud Boys=Antifa, but you and Trump see virtue in one, evil in the other.

Just more rough chat designed to divide us rather than unify us.

And you call that responsible leadership.

There are peaceful protests. Something Fox News won't tell you. Proud Boys=Antifa, but you and Trump see virtue in one, evil in the other.

Have you seen BLM harassing people eating at a restaurant. Blocking traffic and harassing people, assault.

Have you seen BLM harassing people eating at a restaurant. Blocking traffic and harassing people, assault.
I don't watch Fox and contrived coverage.

I don't watch Fox and contrived coverage.
I don't either. I watch videos recorded by independent journalists on YouTube. Educate yourself.

If Biden really thought he did well and Trump suffered under the format used in debate #1, Biden would want every debate to have those same exact rules. Biden would be the one refusing the make any changes. And, he would be right in doing so. When you are making consistent contact, you don't start changing your swing. Biden looked weak on stage and appeared to be bullied by Trump. The internal polling must show that looking weak is less desirable than looking like a bully, so they requested to change the format.

Forum List

Back