Well, to the surprise of no one, Trump says he won’t agree to ANY debate change

If biden won the debate...why do they want to make changes?
Lemme guess...you that that spectacle the other night, was a GOOD thing?
It was-------------Biden and Wallace failed to give Biden commercials to try to attack Trump (the debates don't generally affect the election themselves--its the commercials afterwords that do) ---------Biden lost. They did however give Trump plenty of ammo to play on his commercials and as a added bonus set Biden and Wallace to be sued by kyle Rittenhouse and by the Proud boys. What a pair of dumbasses.

Rittenhouse and the nimrod boys won't sue shit. Rittenhouse is no hero. Neither are the nimrod boys..

If biden won the debate...why do they want to make changes?
They want to make it easier for him to cheat.
He didn't win, is the short answer. The fake news shows claim he won, but online polls say "no."
I heard on the radio that out of all the debates going back to JFK, Democrats won all but two according to the media. Reagan won one and I can’t remember the other republican.

Maybe they could put him in sealed unit on stage that would continuously mist him with Lysol or some other disinfectant.

Maybe some extra shiny lights too!

This was expected. Trump knows he’s too much of an idiot to counter anything Biden says for two minutes straight without interruption.

Man I hope they cut Trump’s mic. I like the idea of him throwing a mega tantrum over it lol

Biden was the first one to interrupt. Like all lefties, he can dish it out, but can't take it.

This was expected. Trump knows he’s too much of an idiot to counter anything Biden says for two minutes straight without interruption.

Man I hope they cut Trump’s mic. I like the idea of him throwing a mega tantrum over it lol

Biden was the first one to interrupt. Like all lefties, he can dish it out, but can't take it.

Take what? It was like enduring a toddler ranting and raving. Maybe they should include a Time Out box for old Trumpy or,, um...er Grumpybear.

Trump interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden or debate moderator Chris Wallace at least 128 times. This number dwarfed the 51 times Trump interrupted Hillary Clinton during the first presidential debate in 2016. For his part, Biden interrupted dozens of times—at various points either trying to get a word in edgewise or correct flat lies by the president—but his interruptions were no match for Trump’s.

Wallace’s efforts to control the debate were valiant, but ultimately futile. Trump interrupted both men during both questions and answers. He muttered snide remarks under his breath. He talked over the moderator and his opponent. And he just plain cut them off over and over again. Wallace asked the president at least 25 times to stop interrupting and obey the debate rules: “Sir, you’re debating him, not me. Let me ask my question.” “Please let the vice president talk.” “You’ve made your point. Please let him answer.” “You’ve agreed to two minutes, please let him have it.” “No, no, no Mr. President.” “Mr.—President Trump, President Trump, the interruptions.” When Wallace said, “Mr. President, can you let him finish, sir?” and Biden replied, “He doesn’t know how to do that,” Trump interrupted in response to being asked to stop interrupting: “You’d be surprised, you’d be surprised. Go ahead, talk, Joe, talk.”

Last edited:

Take what? It was like enduring a toddler ranted and raving. Maybe they should include a Time Out box for old Trumpy or,, um...er Grumpybear.

Trump interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden or debate moderator Chris Wallace at least 128 times. This number dwarfed the 51 times Trump interrupted Hillary Clinton during the first presidential debate in 2016. For his part, Biden interrupted dozens of times—at various points either trying to get a word in edgewise or correct flat lies by the president—but his interruptions were no match for Trump’s.

Wallace’s efforts to control the debate were valiant, but ultimately futile. Trump interrupted both men during both questions and answers. He muttered snide remarks under his breath. He talked over the moderator and his opponent. And he just plain cut them off over and over again. Wallace asked the president at least 25 times to stop interrupting and obey the debate rules: “Sir, you’re debating him, not me. Let me ask my question.” “Please let the vice president talk.” “You’ve made your point. Please let him answer.” “You’ve agreed to two minutes, please let him have it.” “No, no, no Mr. President.” “Mr.—President Trump, President Trump, the interruptions.” When Wallace said, “Mr. President, can you let him finish, sir?” and Biden replied, “He doesn’t know how to do that,” Trump interrupted in response to being asked to stop interrupting: “You’d be surprised, you’d be surprised. Go ahead, talk, Joe, talk.”

Biden was the first one to interrupt. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. He got exactly what he deserved.

His word means nothing.

He agreed to and signed an agreement for the last debate. He broke his word minutes into the debate.

I say let him go off like that again. He will lose more votes because of it and America will be much better off without him in our White House.

For all the comments about what a bully Trump is, and despite Biden setting the rules early by breaking them..

Trump has very right to show disrespect for the Dems. 4 years of lies, spies, and vitriol.

You are a liar.

I just rewatched the first part of the debate.

My memory was right. trump interrupted Biden on the very first question.

Biden was in the middle of talking then trump interrupted.

The count of how many times each man interrupted was trump interrupted Biden 71 times. Biden interrupted trump 22 times.

trump was the first to do it. With the very first question.

Stop lying.

For all the comments about what a bully Trump is, and despite Biden setting the rules early by breaking them..

Trump has very right to show disrespect for the Dems. 4 years of lies, spies, and vitriol.

You are a liar.

I just rewatched the first part of the debate.

My memory was right. trump interrupted Biden on the very first question.

Biden was in the middle of talking then trump interrupted.

The count of how many times each man interrupted was trump interrupted Biden 71 times. Biden interrupted trump 22 times.

trump was the first to do it. With the very first question.

Stop lying.
Joe was done talking. Trump gave a rebuttal because Biden made it personal. Watch it again.

Take what? It was like enduring a toddler ranted and raving. Maybe they should include a Time Out box for old Trumpy or,, um...er Grumpybear.

Biden was the first one to interrupt. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. He got exactly what he deserved.

Trumpybear turned it into his own shitshow. It's really all he has because the country knows he cannot debate worth shit. All he has left is flinging poop all around and hope everyone leaves in disgust because they all smells like shit now!

What are the chances Trump will even be alive for another debate? Seriously, how many people his age and condition live after going positive for COVID?

Agree, Trump. Fuck em. You already showed what an impotent chump ole Joe is.

They are desperate to change rules because they know Trump is too strong for the lil wimp AND his double-teaming moderator buddies.

Wallace was a disgrace, and he is smart enough to know he screwed himself, but I bet he was very well paid to faceplant.
Do you believe the American people appreciated Trump's petulant tantrum?

Trumpybear turned it into his own shitshow. It's really all he has because the country knows he cannot debate worth shit. All he has left is flinging poop all around and hope everyone leaves in disgust because they all smells like shit now!

Waaaaaaa. Waaaaaa. Democrats have a dirty diaper. Waaaaa

Agree, Trump. Fuck em. You already showed what an impotent chump ole Joe is.

They are desperate to change rules because they know Trump is too strong for the lil wimp AND his double-teaming moderator buddies.

Wallace was a disgrace, and he is smart enough to know he screwed himself, but I bet he was very well paid to faceplant.
Do you believe the American people appreciated Trump's petulant tantrum?
Real Americans loved what Trump did. Way past time for someone to shove their crap right back down their lying throat. After what this President has endured for 4 years, he more than earned the right to do what he did. Suck it up buttercup.

What are the chances Trump will even be alive for another debate? Seriously, how many people his age and condition live after going positive for COVID?
Think he's tough as a bull and will be fine, but frankly, there's no real need to debate more. Those that have decided won't waver. Many that have not decided will be unmotivated to go and vote anyway.

Either Trump wins convincingly or there is clear evidence of vote fraud that causes more chaos.

Why would he? President Trump schlonged Sleepy Joe royally this week in the first debate.

He's ready for more schlong action when another debate comes down.

The Sleepy One was left to just issuing grade school taunts like "clown" and "racist".

Waaaaaaa. Waaaaaa. Democrats have a dirty diaper. Waaaaa

Trumpybear agreed to the rules because rules don't apply to him. He Knows he can do what he wants and his dumb as dirt base doesn't care, they think he's the King. It's good to be the King.

Forum List

Back