Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

We're...well, actually mr. boe is going to grill salmon tonight.

I'm going to make caprese salad to go with it.

I'm eating at my Auntie's tonight.

With my sister, bro in law, mom...and aunt.

Wish me luck. Generally when they invite me to dinner it means I'm cooking.

We had meatloaf (which was amazing, seriously, best stuff I've eaten in ages) and heirloom tomatoes, and peas, and baked potatoes, and rolls, and melon, and watermelon....seems like there was something else but anyway it was good.

I had a dish my wife made up, we call it Chicken Penne Pasta.

We take 2 cans of Kirkland Chicken, 1 bag of Penne Pasta (Cooked) and add a can of diced tomatoes, some tomato sauce, a few cups of mozzarella cheese and top it with some parmesan cheese. Of course, we add spices, like Oregano, Italian Seasoning and a few others, including salt and pepper until we like the taste.

We take 2 cans of Kirkland Chicken, 1 bag of Penne Pasta (Cooked) and add a can of diced tomatoes, some tomato sauce, a few cups of mozzarella cheese and top it with some parmesan cheese. Of course, we add spices, like Oregano, Italian Seasoning and a few others, including salt and pepper until we like the taste.

For some odd fashion, I find that mildly erotic.

We went out to dinner instead of cooking at home:

Shared some buffalo wings. Then mr. boe had shrimp scampi and I had baked halibut...

...and a couple of glasses of wine.

:)

LOL Let's sort this out. Just what is erotic about Penne Pasta, chicken, tomatoes and cheese? :smoke: Does your wife know about this?

Last edited:

LOL Let's sort this out. Just what is erotic about Penne Pasta, chicken, tomatoes and cheese? :smoke: Does your wife know about this?

:beer:
Just feelin' the booze buzz last night LOL.

Bacalhau com natas
It's a traditional Portuguese dish made with salt cod, cream and potatoes.

Washed it down with a couple of screwdrivers. :)

bacalhau%20com%20natas.jpg

When you go to the supermarket, you see a lot of this : salt cod. Big slabs of it just lying around. Smelly! In the fish section, of course!

bacalhau+%25281%2529.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back