Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I had maple brown sugar oatmeal with an over easy egg on top. Awesome.

I just read recently that eating oats in the evening helps you sleep better. Also bananas, milk, and almonds help you sleep better. So if you had muesli with almonds in it and a banana and milk on top, it could aid in a good night's sleep, if you need any help! :)

I had a dish my wife made up, we call it Chicken Penne Pasta.

We take 2 cans of Kirkland Chicken, 1 bag of Penne Pasta (Cooked) and add a can of diced tomatoes, some tomato sauce, a few cups of mozzarella cheese and top it with some parmesan cheese. Of course, we add spices, like Oregano, Italian Seasoning and a few others, including salt and pepper until we like the taste.

For some odd fashion, I find that mildly erotic.

Its not erotic, but it is freaking good.

We take 2 cans of Kirkland Chicken, 1 bag of Penne Pasta (Cooked) and add a can of diced tomatoes, some tomato sauce, a few cups of mozzarella cheese and top it with some parmesan cheese. Of course, we add spices, like Oregano, Italian Seasoning and a few others, including salt and pepper until we like the taste.

Oh, that's a keeper. Thank you!

I'd probably make the spanish version, flip to salsa. :)

It is one of the meals that, when my wife says we are having it, the teenage kids all go "YES!!!"

It is one of the meals that, when my wife says we are having it, the teenage kids all go "YES!!!"

At our house (back in the day), that was brown ground beef with worcestershire and soy sauce. Add one family size can of cream of mushroom soup, water and Minute Rice to match, a can of water chestnuts and two of bean sprouts.

I can't remember how much hamburger we used. Two pounds sounds about right.

At our house (back in the day), that was brown ground beef with worcestershire and soy sauce. Add one family size can of cream of mushroom soup, water and Minute Rice to match, a can of water chestnuts and two of bean sprouts.

I can't remember how much hamburger we used. Two pounds sounds about right.

THat sounds pretty darn good.

Last night I had ravioli with tomato, herbs and pine nuts sauce ....... and lots and lots and lotssssssssss of grated Parmesan cheese on top! :tongue: YUM!

Last night I had ravioli with tomato, herbs and pine nuts sauce ....... and lots and lots and lotssssssssss of grated Parmesan cheese on top! :tongue: YUM!

I think it is my love of piles of grated parmesan cheese heaped on my italian dishes that has caused me to be 205 lbs instead of 195 lbs where the Dr. says I should be.

I effed up. I had a Stouffer's meat loaf and potatoes meal? Sorta forgot to stop eating when I was full, and now painfully full is involved. That's way too much food, and I'll likely pay for it on the sodium front.

Getting old sucks.

Guess what I'm having for dinner...
clap.gif

ddf0376b-0621-425b-9def-ac294154de6c_zps7f59a0ac.jpg

Last edited:
Last night was shumai, but the night before I made a kick-ass meatloaf if I do say so myself.

Forum List

Back