Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

This was the other day. Went to a Turkish restaurant with a few friends. Mixed meze, including fried calamari and eggplant salad. Main dish for me: Hünkar Beğendi (grilled eggplant and lamb). Finshed off with baklava and Turkish coffee. :)

7842664912_ebbb8a3c85_z.jpg

Osso Buco over a bed of Colcannon. On the side was Braised Endive

One of my more ambitious cooking projects.

This was the other day. Went to a Turkish restaurant with a few friends. Mixed meze, including fried calamari and eggplant salad. Main dish for me: Hünkar Beğendi (grilled eggplant and lamb). Finshed off with baklava and Turkish coffee. :)

This is perfect : ) you should try to Kenafeh . Its my favorite dessert : )

We went out for dinner last night. I was naughty. We split an order of calamari and then I had the butternut squash ravioli for my main course.

It was DELISH!

This is perfect : ) you should try to Kenafeh . Its my favorite dessert : )

I don't like it. I lived in Turkey for two years. The only Turkish sweet I like is baklava. I like most of their food, however: think it is one of the best cuisines in the world.

I don't like it. I lived in Turkey for two years. The only Turkish sweet I like is baklava. I like most of their food, however: think it is one of the best cuisines in the world.

Yes Anatolia is a place has hosted many civilizations and many different cultures . Maybe this is why they have a perfect cuisine .

By the way I'm eating baklava right now :laugh: Kenafeh also is a perfect sweet but the best Kenafeh makers is in city Hatay , near of Syria . You must eat all foods in their own cities : )

Last edited:
Lemon pepper chicken with a mushroom sauce last night. Something to do with pork chops tonight.

Forum List

Back