Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I love pulled pork, I don't have a smoker though just a crockpot.

Oh, get a smoker, you can pick one up for a hundred bucks. Well worth it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Brinkmann-810-5502-W-Brinkman-8105502W-Vertical/dp/B004WC3540/ref=lp_553774_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1381424413&sr=1-7]Amazon.com: Brinkman 8105502W Vertical Cooker: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Brinkmann-810-5502-W-Brinkman-8105502W-Vertical/dp/B004WC3540/ref=lp_553774_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1381424413&sr=1-7]Amazon.com: Brinkman 8105502W Vertical Cooker: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

I live in an apartment though dude, they don't even want us having grills here. :(

Last night: grilled pork chops, sliced tomatoes, and sour dough bread.

Tonight, something with ground chuck.

I live in an apartment though dude, they don't even want us having grills here. :(

That's UNAMERICAN. Every American deserves the right to grill!

71e0957759.jpg

Amazon.com: Brinkman 8105502W Vertical Cooker: Patio, Lawn & Garden

A few people in the complex do have have them but I was told the official policy is no, since I am on a wooden balcony I just don't want to risk it if something happens my insurance will not cover it.:doubt:

A few people in the complex do have have them but I was told the official policy is no, since I am on a wooden balcony I just don't want to risk it if something happens my insurance will not cover it.:doubt:

A wee gas grill wouldn't hurt anybody.

When I lived in an apartment with a balcony, I had a Weber Smokey Joe - which I used a lot without any mishap. My next door neighbors had a smoker, which was a bit much for an apartment complex.

LOL! Gulf arabs actually do that. When I was in Dubai, I went with my cousins to someone's private ranch.

We did all sorts of things, swimming, riding ATV's around his ranch, and sitting in the back of a truck(like the actual falt long storage area) and our friend drove us to the farmhouse and we were flying all over the place getting several injuries. Don't try that. It hurts. We lost all our cookies too they flew away.

Then, to the point, he pulls out all this rice and meat and starts scooping it with his hand. I was confused. Then my older cousin started laughing and told me they eat like that. I was like why not. :lol:

LOL! Gulf arabs actually do that. When I was in Dubai, I went with my cousins to someone's private ranch.

We did all sorts of things, swimming, riding ATV's around his ranch, and sitting in the back of a truck(like the actual falt long storage area) and our friend drove us to the farmhouse and we were flying all over the place getting several injuries. Don't try that. It hurts. We lost all our cookies too they flew away.

Then, to the point, he pulls out all this rice and meat and starts scooping it with his hand. I was confused. Then my older cousin started laughing and told me they eat like that. I was like why not. :lol:

Yeah thats true I was deployed to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and spent time in Bahrain, UAE and Qatar, they do eat the traditional foods with their hands. I was in Iraq for a brief time but I am not sure how they eat.

They're terrific. The cream of tartar makes them rich, rather than sweet, kinda like cheesecake. And they have a crispy outside and a chewy inside, if they're done right.

My secret is that, instead of using just cinnamon in the sugar mix I roll the balls in before baking, I use pumpkin pie spice. It has cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger . . . gives the flavor more depth.

They're terrific. The cream of tartar makes them rich, rather than sweet, kinda like cheesecake. And they have a crispy outside and a chewy inside, if they're done right.

My secret is that, instead of using just cinnamon in the sugar mix I roll the balls in before baking, I use pumpkin pie spice. It has cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger . . . gives the flavor more depth.

Brilliant.

Forum List

Back