Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Frittata, homemade and crowned with my homemade marinara sauce. Washed down with a glass of red wine because 5 oz a day is good for women and their blood pressure. :)

frittata.jpg

Pork loin, french onion soup mix, soy sauce, sake, minced garlic, black pepper - in the slow cooker for 4 hours. That's eatin'!

I have a food collection on my Pinterest and tonight, I made this:

c71c6f9ea8d51c941d2e460f521e0a81.jpg

OMG!! It is DELISH!!!

1 package pork tenderloin.
1 can cream of chicken soup.
1 packet of ranch dressing mix.

Mix the dressing mix with the soup. Add half a can of water. Pour over chucks of the tenderloin and toss in a crock pot for 4 hours on high. TA DA!

Hubby wants more. I said "go to the store and get the stuff and I will make more."

:lol:

I miss KFC, but we have none here. Nearest one is about 45 minutes away. Plus, I can't eat the crunchy batter..which is better than the darn chicken!

Pork roast, mashed sweet potatoes. Working on a giant mug of coffee with peppermint mocha creamer. That oughtta get me past the fact that by the time my shift is over, I will have been awake for twenty hours.

Mum grabbed one of those '4 Ingredients' books and made some chicken dish for us. Roast chicken, shredded, a red capsicum, and sauce all mixed up and served with pasta.

Looked like cat spew but tasted real good. :)

I have a food collection on my Pinterest and tonight, I made this:

c71c6f9ea8d51c941d2e460f521e0a81.jpg

OMG!! It is DELISH!!!

1 package pork tenderloin.
1 can cream of chicken soup.
1 packet of ranch dressing mix.

Mix the dressing mix with the soup. Add half a can of water. Pour over chucks of the tenderloin and toss in a crock pot for 4 hours on high. TA DA!

Hubby wants more. I said "go to the store and get the stuff and I will make more."

:lol:

That looks really good Grace.

Forum List

Back