Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I've been so pressed for time trying to decorate, wrap gifts, attend parties and keep my house clean, I haven't had time to do the gourmet thing....we're having Voila (ranch chicken or something like that), with green beans and salad....and biscuits.

My sorta-ex-husband got himself a rotisserie chicken earlier today, and saved me some because he knew I was coming by after work. On the side, I had a spinach salad with dried cranberries, feta cheese, glazed pecans (I don't know what they were glazed with, but it was sweet and spicy at once and very good) with a balsamic vinaigrette. Don't know why, but I've been craving salad the last couple of days.

Just made some amazing schnitzel with onions and a sour cream sauce. Das good!

My sorta-ex-husband got himself a rotisserie chicken earlier today, and saved me some because he knew I was coming by after work. On the side, I had a spinach salad with dried cranberries, feta cheese, glazed pecans (I don't know what they were glazed with, but it was sweet and spicy at once and very good) with a balsamic vinaigrette. Don't know why, but I've been craving salad the last couple of days.

That salad sounds very nice! :thup:

Had Prime Rib (Rare) with garlic shrimp, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables and dinner rolls. Hot apple pie with ice cream for dessert. We had company for dinner, so the wife went all out. Wish we could have this every night! Lots of leftovers, can't wait for a midnight snack later on.

Its gonna be all take out from now until Saturday, I'm moving to Richmond Virginia that morning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTeUdJky9rY]John Denver ? Take Me Home, Country Roads (The Ultimate Collection) with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Pork Tenderloin in the crockpot with red wine, onions, garlic, soy sauce. Turned out yummy. Oh, and a baked tater and green beans.

Forum List

Back