Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Spaghetti made with Paul Newman's marinara. I put ground beef in it tonight but it's so good sometimes I just have the sauce and spaghetti.

For lunner (inspired by 'brunch,' lunner is the meal between lunch and dinner) :) I had Friday's cookies with 1% milk and then a handful of multivitamins and supplements. :)

For lunner (inspired by 'brunch,' lunner is the meal between lunch and dinner) :) I had Friday's cookies with 1% milk and then a handful of multivitamins and supplements. :)

Speaking of which, try visiting your german grandmother when all she knows is how to live in the kitchen and keep people from announcing they are hungry. To me, the day looked like this.

Before breakfast snack
Breakfast
After breakfast snack
Mid-morning snack
Before lunch snack
Lunch
After lunch snack
Mid-afternoon snack
Before dinner snack
Dinner
After dinner snack
Evening snack
Before bed snack

I wish I could say I was exaggerating.

Speaking of which, try visiting your german grandmother when all she knows is how to live in the kitchen and keep people from announcing they are hungry. To me, the day looked like this.

Before breakfast snack
Breakfast
After breakfast snack
Mid-morning snack
Before lunch snack
Lunch
After lunch snack
Mid-afternoon snack
Before dinner snack
Dinner
After dinner snack
Evening snack
Before bed snack

Reminds me of the first LoTR movie when Aragorn tosses the 4 hobbits some food and they start asking about all the other meals, "Aye, we had second breakfast but what about...?" :)

Before breakfast snack
Breakfast
After breakfast snack
Mid-morning snack
Before lunch snack
Lunch
After lunch snack
Mid-afternoon snack
Before dinner snack
Dinner
After dinner snack
Evening snack
Before bed snack

Reminds me of the first LoTR movie when Aragorn tosses the 4 hobbits some food and they start asking about all the other meals, "Aye, we had second breakfast but what about...?" :)

"Elevensies?!"

Before breakfast snack
Breakfast
After breakfast snack
Mid-morning snack
Before lunch snack
Lunch
After lunch snack
Mid-afternoon snack
Before dinner snack
Dinner
After dinner snack
Evening snack
Before bed snack

LOTR refrence got you a rep man. Its good to know.I'm not the only cool nerd about.

Did the pizze, ate it all. Then I ate Kolachies from yesterday morning and stayed up watching nex flix, in installing and.installing my Ma's new TV. Then I went back to net flix and made some hot dogs. I drank Coke of a very fine vintage to wash it all down.

From Jake's, courtesy of my sister while I slept. Just now having for lunch.

Prime Bites

Seared skewers of prime rib, mushrooms and onions brushed with JakeSauce and served with bleu cheese dip

Tonight ...it will be all oven roasted.... spicy Portuguese chicken with roast little potatoes with garlic and lots of salt (luv salt) and a salad of tomatoes green beans and corn.

I had more pancakes. :)

1477558_10201948398606268_1726869725_n.jpg

Forum List

Back