🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Oven barbqued chicken thighs...and my fav....lightly fried mini bell peppers, sliced thinly, cooked in a fry pan with 1slice of maple bacon.

I believe tonight we're doing creamy chicken spaghetti with spinach, and then over the weekend, we're doing hamburgers with deviled eggs, baked beans, and broccoli-cucumber vinaigrette salad.

I might get a bacon cheeseburger and fries for tomorrows dinner! No shame though. I will enjoy every bite. :lol:

Had to postpone the creamy chicken spaghetti until tonightg, because my grandson paid us a surprise visit last night. Hot dogs and french fries all around!

I'm going to spend this afternoon chopping and slicing and preparing things for the big hamburger feast tomorrow, and then throw the chicken spaghetti together. If I premake the broccoli-cucumber vinaigrette, we should have enough to have some tonight with the spaghetti AND tomorrow with the hamburgers.

Burgers on the grill.

But LAST night I had the new Kirkland Signature Brats from Costco. OMG!!! So good. And I've never liked brats or that other weird one. I cooked them traditional: browned them in a skillet with a bit of oil, added a half cup of water, cover and simmer for 15 minutes on low.

Highly recommended.

IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1176.JPG
IMG_1173.JPG
IMG_1173.JPG
Man! Supper was so good tonight! My husband made grilled shrimp.

I made asparagus and squash

I made a fruit salad on a bed of romain! Cherries, strawberries, ,orange bits, honey crisp apples!

Forum List

Back