Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

nothing fancy pulled pork and chips

right now as i post this actually

Love me some pulled pork!
With a Carolina vinegar sauce!!

I like it with any BBQ sauce. You just can't go wrong with pulled pork sandwiches.

you really cant

while planning our spring fishing trip

the old man ( the wife step dad) he wanted to only bring light foods

until i mentioned my pulled pork i make

oh and that too he said

--LOL

Spaghetti. Always a crowd-pleaser, and something my older son can make with no input from me. This is a good thing, since my feet and ankles hurt horribly, and I have no desire to stand up. I'm actually sitting here right now, trying to talk myself into walking all the way to the bathroom.

Are you okay, Cecilie? What happened?

My shoes got messed up while I was at work. Walking around barefoot wasn't an option, so I just had to tough it out. Now my feet, ankles, and knees are letting me know ALL about it. They basically just threw the entire alignment of my legs off.

Hope you are feeling better and able to walk. I've broken shoes at work before too. Never where it messed up my feet, but I did have to tape one together before when the sole just fell part way off my shoe!

My legs are not the healthiest body parts. I have RLS, and although the doctors swear that charley horses are not part of RLS, I get miserable ones once or twice a week which leave my muscles tight and sore and aching for days.

Spaghetti. Always a crowd-pleaser, and something my older son can make with no input from me. This is a good thing, since my feet and ankles hurt horribly, and I have no desire to stand up. I'm actually sitting here right now, trying to talk myself into walking all the way to the bathroom.

My shoes got messed up while I was at work. Walking around barefoot wasn't an option, so I just had to tough it out. Now my feet, ankles, and knees are letting me know ALL about it. They basically just threw the entire alignment of my legs off.

Hope you are feeling better and able to walk. I've broken shoes at work before too. Never where it messed up my feet, but I did have to tape one together before when the sole just fell part way off my shoe!

My legs are not the healthiest body parts. I have RLS, and although the doctors swear that charley horses are not part of RLS, I get miserable ones once or twice a week which leave my muscles tight and sore and aching for days.

I was suffering some RLS and also getting terrible night cramps in the feet and legs until I upped my magnesium intake that significantly reduced both. And when my doctor put me on ferrous sulfate to correct a low iron condition that seemed to eliminate the RLS entirely. I still get occasional night cramps but it isn't every night and I usually fix the problem by putting on socks and sometimes soft shoes.

I was suffering some RLS and also getting terrible night cramps in the feet and legs until I upped my magnesium intake that significantly reduced both. And when my doctor put me on ferrous sulfate to correct a low iron condition that seemed to eliminate the RLS entirely. I still get occasional night cramps but it isn't every night and I usually fix the problem by putting on socks and sometimes soft shoes.

I take medication which has RLS as a long-term side effect.

chicken tortilla casserole
0307181644a.jpg

re-cooked Arroz con Pollo restaurant dinner with a can of beans added. :oops:

Add a cup of water, bring to boil, turn on low for 15 mins. Just like cooking rice.

It's pretty tasty, but now I have like, 4 portions left. :uhoh3:

re-cooked Arroz con Pollo restaurant dinner with a can of beans added. :oops:

Add a cup of water, bring to boil, turn on low for 15 mins. Just like cooking rice.

It's pretty tasty, but now I have like, 4 portions left. :uhoh3:

I hate that!!!
I'm good for leftovers for two days at best. Most of the time it sits in the fridge till we toss it.

the weather is awesome today in the 50s

just got done making fat ol ribeye steak blacked mushrooms in butter

and baked potatos

yum

I'm lucky if I don't have them all day and night...

Been sick all week, finally getting better. First time I cooked since last Saturday.
I went simple...pork chop with a red wine reduction with rosemary/thyme and a simple cucumber/tomato/onion salad.

I'm having Tabbouleh and a gyro..fake gyro. Ground beef and ground pork but we got the spices and bread right. I won't have mutton for another month or so.Third world life ( no schools were shot up during my reply----or ever--- where I live)

I'm having Tabbouleh and a gyro..fake gyro. Ground beef and ground pork but we got the spices and bread right. I won't have mutton for another month or so.Third world life ( no schools were shot up during my reply----or ever--- where I live)

Our butcher makes the best "gyro" lamb sausage....awesome with a heaping dollop of tzatziki...good stuff.
How do you make your Tabbouleh? I have never made it myself.

Forum List

Back