Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Over the weekend, we went to visit my sister, who make pozole verde. Not bad. Yesterday, I made shrimp scampi with vermicelli. I also baked homemade chocolate chip cookies over the weekend, which were gone within 24 hours.

Ugh. My husband went to the doctor today. His blood pressure is way down, but the doc wants him to go on a low-carb diet. I think that probably wouldn't hurt the kids, either, although I have to have the carbs to keep my blood sugar stable. This is going to be quite the balancing act. Tonight, we're having burrito zucchini boats.

I'm making Loaded Crack Dip Recipe , baked spaghetti and some cookies. My kid comes home tonight. Yay. Then he leaves again in 12 days because he has to quarantine on campus and then he can't leave campus until the end of the semester. I can't go see him.

And the dip sucked. I like Ranch dressing with my wings or on my salad. or even as a dip for raw vegetables.

I don't like ranch added to anything else. That's yucky.

Steak, baked potato, asparagus. Tomorrow will be the last "Sunday dinner" until the end of May. So, it will be fried chicken, macaroni and cheese baked, green beans, homemade biscuits and banana pudding.

Put the crockpot on this morning for green chicken enchilada soup for tonight's dinner. Never tried it, but ran across the recipe while searching for low-carb options for my husband. The whole family loves enchiladas, and this seemed like a nice way to have that without the tortillas (although I did get corn chips for the less carb-conscious family members to have on the side).

Home made vegetable stew. cabbage ,potatoes ,carrots ,onions ,corn, 4 different types of beans and peas, stewed tomatoes.
Letting it simmer. The aroma is great .

hot turkey sandwich lettuce tomato on the side .drink and fruit jello for dessert

My oldest son made his famous barbecue ribs, no actual barbecue grill required. And we had Brussels sprouts on the side, because my family actually loves Brussels sprouts.

Forum List

Back