Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I bought a new food processor over the weekend.

So I put red jalapenos, flame skinned poblano, roma tomato, cilantro, elephant garlic and a Valencia orange with a dash of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, and let her rip.

It was really good. The orange was not too sweet and worked well to offset the slight bitter flavor of the peppers.

I put this on a rare rib eye and served with sliced avocado.

You are so fuckin lucky, Persian food is my favorite cuisine.

My very most favorite is Indian/Pakistani. Persian is a close second. I almost died in Nevada with the nearest middle eastern/Indian restaurant two hours away. The nearest Chinese restaurant a lonely Panda Express out on the highway.

I know what you mean, I lived in a small shit hole town in the middle of nowhere in California when I was in the service, they didn't have any Indian, Pakistani, Persian, Arabic or Greek restaurants anywhere, all they had was the run of the mill McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King etc, they had a few Chinese places as well but thats about it, I fucking hated it there. Those clowns just opened a Panda express there a few years ago now that you mention it.

Who needs gourmet international cuisine when you have the chow hall?

Artichoke walnut pesto on grilled ciabatta bread

Flash fried oysters with a drizzle of habanero honey sauce

Scallop ceviche in citrus served with a spicy melon and mint salsa

Tuna sashimi with an avocado radish salad and a ginger vinaigrette

Home made ginger ice cream with mango caramel sauce served on sour cream pound cake.

^ this fucking guy :lol:

My very most favorite is Indian/Pakistani. Persian is a close second. I almost died in Nevada with the nearest middle eastern/Indian restaurant two hours away. The nearest Chinese restaurant a lonely Panda Express out on the highway.

I know what you mean, I lived in a small shit hole town in the middle of nowhere in California when I was in the service, they didn't have any Indian, Pakistani, Persian, Arabic or Greek restaurants anywhere, all they had was the run of the mill McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King etc, they had a few Chinese places as well but thats about it, I fucking hated it there. Those clowns just opened a Panda express there a few years ago now that you mention it.

Actually the DFAC at Vandenberg was pretty good, although the rest of the place sucked a fat dick.

Tonight my girlfriend is making me a T Bone steak with mushrooms, a baked potatoe and peas, I will wash it down with some Olde English.

Actually the DFAC at Vandenberg was pretty good, although the rest of the place sucked a fat dick.

Yeah I was originally going to make a post about Vandy's chow hall being one of the better ones I ate at.

Yeah I was originally going to make a post about Vandy's chow hall being one of the better ones I ate at.

It was one of the better ones I been to in the Military period to be honest, although when I left there the faggot ass leadership was talking about closing it down and just letting everyone in the dorms get BAS.

It was one of the better ones I been to in the Military period to be honest, although when I left there the faggot ass leadership was talking about closing it down and just letting everyone in the dorms get BAS.

I used to love the short order side, it was great for when you were drunk and just wanted some fries and a patty melt. The patty melts were good as fuck.

I used to love the short order side, it was great for when you were drunk and just wanted some fries and a patty melt. The patty melts were good as fuck.

I used to like it when they had the Asian menu and they would make stir fry and stuff, man I wonder if they actually went through with it and closed that place down.

I used to like it when they had the Asian menu and they would make stir fry and stuff, man I wonder if they actually went through with it and closed that place down.

Man, it's been 12 years since I ate there, I'm trying to remember the shit I loved. The salad bar was great. I remember they used to make these beef pot pies in the little ceramic bowls. I used to tear those things UP

The best damned spaghetti and meat sauce with lots and lots of fresh sauteed garlic, red peppers and zucchini. Oh how I wish it was a half an hour ago so I could eat it all again!

Forum List

Back