Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Hot wings are one of my all time favorites.

I love them so hot they melt your face off.

1343-2T.jpg

Two beautiful Cornish game hens are thawing on the counter. By mid afternoon I plan to make them into a gourmet masterpiiece.

Leg of lamb marinated in Bordeaux rosemary garlic and olive oil for a couple days then slow cooked at 275 until medium rare.

mmmmm.

I like lamb too, but for some reason Hombre has a real aversion to it and doesn't even want to taste it. So I don't fix it. Maybe I will do that sometime when he isn't watching and not tell him what it is until he admits it is good? :) (That's hard to do though when we're both retired and he's always here.)

I like lamb too, but for some reason Hombre has a real aversion to it and doesn't even want to taste it. So I don't fix it. Maybe I will do that sometime when he isn't watching and not tell him what it is until he admits it is good? :) (That's hard to do though when we're both retired and he's always here.)

You have to have a taste for it, and I do...

I also have enjoyed goat but because of my personal feelings for goats (I love them) I don't eat it...

That turns it into Philly Cheesesteak, doesn't it?

I don't remember what we had last night. Tonight I did make the chops, which were really good but the big boy didn't like them and had a big fat burger.

I like the pan drippings/au jous even better than the lamb itself.

Salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary. Yummy. Applesauce and rice.

Shrimp with cocktail sauce
Steamed asparagus with lemon butter
Spinach salad with fresh mushrooms, boiled egg, crumpled bacon, and balsamic vinaigrette
Fresh sliced strawberries and pears

Forum List

Back