Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Earlier this morning I put a beautiful chuck roast in the slow cooker. Tonight it will be fork tender, flavorful, and complimented with roasted potatoes and carrots plus a salad. Balanced enough for us and very easy. :)

We're having pancakes.

I thought I just wrote that..I wonder where I posted my post about pancakes for dinner at? If you see some weird post in the flame zone about pancake dinner, sorry about that, it was supposed to be here, lololol

Um, well, hubby took us for steak bites and rolls.... and then came home and made hotdogs for a later evening snack. I had gone to bed dizzy off of my new Med and he even brought mine to me.... :D

I had cereal. No kids..they had tacos at their bro's. I didn't feel well and today the right side of my nose and my right eye are running and sneezy.

Last night I did a wilted arugula. Took some extra-virgin olive oil, heated it to medium. dropped the arugula in and quickly mixed it around so that I got a wilted, but not soggy consistency. Put it in a mixing bowl.

Tossed in diced roma tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella. Mixed with salt and pepper.

It was very good.

I had a Reuben with home made corned beef, home made sauerkraut and I even made the Thousand island dressing.

I slapped it all between a couple thick slices of rye bread that I made on Saturday.

It was awesome.

I had a Reuben with home made corned beef, home made sauerkraut and I even made the Thousand island dressing.

I slapped it all between a couple thick slices of rye bread that I made on Saturday.

It was awesome.

That sounds delicious, a good Reuben can be pretty tasty.

Last night I made baked bolognese. Absolutely fabulous! Just had some leftover for an early lunch . . .it's even better today. I love how Italian food does that.

Forum List

Back