Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Salmon with white rice and a salad.

Brown rice is better carb if you want to get fit for the summer. I'm sure you probably know that. Just saying.

Salmon is good stuff. Nice and lean.

Salmon with white rice and a salad.

Brown rice is better carb if you want to get fit for the summer. I'm sure you probably know that. Just saying.

Salmon is good stuff. Nice and lean.

Thanks for the advice, salmon with rice and a salad is one of my favorite things to make at home. Tonight I'll be having pot roast with potatoes and carrots after I hit the gym.

It's half price pasta dinner night at a diner down the street. I can stuff the fam for under $15!

Pot roast slow cooked in Burgundy wine (the cheap stuff, I buy it by the gallon) mixed with new potatoes, onions, carrots. Seared the roast last night, cut up the veggies and put it on low. Got home at 5.00pm and the whole house smelled awesome and the roast is so tender it fell apart. Made some garlic bread and now I am about to gorge myself into a coma.

Last edited:
Macaroni and cheese but not that box mix crap,the kind made with Velveeta,parmesan and cheddar. Heart attack in a bowl but worth the extra time on the treadmill. Oh and an Ice cold beer, can't forget that.

Macaroni and cheese but not that box mix crap,the kind made with Velveeta,parmesan and cheddar. Heart attack in a bowl but worth the extra time on the treadmill. Oh and an Ice cold beer, can't forget that.

You lost me at Velveeta.

1 (8 ounce) package macaroni
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons flour
1 cup milk
1 cup cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
fresh ground black pepper , to taste
2 cups cheddar cheese , shredded good quality
1/2 cup breadcrumbs , buttered

Read more: Fannie Farmer's Classic Baked Macaroni And Cheese Recipe - Food.com - 135350

Mac and cheese is soooo good.

My wife is bugging me to make my lobster mac and cheese this weekend. I'm going to let her beg just a little longer before I say yes.

Forum List

Back