Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I'm thinking Yukejang tonight.

sigolbapsang-yukejan.jpg

The menu tonight:

Grilled Sea Scallops with a carrot fennel puree

Marinated grilled swordfish steaks with a tomato pineapple spicy salsa
Saffron potato gratin with creme fraiche and gruyere cheese and grilled scallions

For dessert caramel pear upside down cake with home made ginger orange ice cream

The menu tonight:

Grilled Sea Scallops with a carrot fennel puree

Marinated grilled swordfish steaks with a tomato pineapple spicy salsa
Saffron potato gratin with creme fraiche and gruyere cheese and grilled scallions

For dessert caramel pear upside down cake with home made ginger orange ice cream

Sounds good.

Good lord, who cooks like that????

Tonight we're having roast, that I made last night while everybody slept. And I think that's pretty special.

Noodles. We're have some noodle roni, I think, lol...

and a veggie. And something sweet for later....

Good lord, who cooks like that????

Tonight we're having roast, that I made last night while everybody slept. And I think that's pretty special.

Noodles. We're have some noodle roni, I think, lol...

and a veggie. And something sweet for later....

I'm having pot roast left overs tonight, I love pot roast its one of my favorite things to make at home.

Macaroni and cheese but not that box mix crap,the kind made with Velveeta,parmesan and cheddar. Heart attack in a bowl but worth the extra time on the treadmill. Oh and an Ice cold beer, can't forget that.

You lost me at Velveeta.

1 (8 ounce) package macaroni
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons flour
1 cup milk
1 cup cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
fresh ground black pepper , to taste
2 cups cheddar cheese , shredded good quality
1/2 cup breadcrumbs , buttered

Read more: Fannie Farmer's Classic Baked Macaroni And Cheese Recipe - Food.com - 135350

Kids like it made with Velveeta and we want them to eat dinner so Velveeta it is. Personally I prefer it made with cheddar,parmesan and a little bit of American cheese in place of the Velveeta( not cheese food, real American cheese).

Oh yum on the mac and cheese...

I make killer homemade mac & cheese too, but had to stop since I was eating buckets of the stuff.

Yes we do tend to cook to the kids...and the kids like mac & cheese, ramen noodles, and pizza.

we had roast, harvard beets and noodle roni tonight. It was a good dinner. The kids wanted more noodle roni and only one was into the beets...which is one of my all time fave foods...We're going to be hiking tomorrow, we'll have roast beef sammies.

Nobody wanted to cook today so soup and sandwiches. Gotta get the appetite ready for tomorrows chicken and ham.

We had chicken and dumplings tonight. I made some killer lime jello salad with lime jello, cream cheese, pineapple, coolwhip and chopped pecans..oh my.

Tomorrow it's ham (shocking, I know.) and potato salad. Peas. Biscuits I think, since I have them on hand. I know, it's not the Ritz but I think we'll do okay.

I didn't have dinner tonight, but tomorrow's will be insanely good! Orange glazed ham, lamb chops with basil/garlic marinade/tapenade, au gratin potatoes, smashed potatoes, Greek Salad, Fruit salad, oven roasted white asparagus, balsamic glazed carrots, 2 homemade pies, a homemade plum cake, lots of appetizers, (including salsa goat cheese bake) and libations.

Forum List

Back