Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I made some homemade potato salad.....I've had a craving for it for days now.
And I like it best right after it's made, still fairly warm......that's what I ate :)

Today is gyro and tabbouleh day here. Gotta go pick up the lamb (live) in about 20 minutes.
My chef buddy from Trinidad is making the pocket bread.
SHIT. I need to toss some garbanzos in the pressure cooker. This meal is useless without some spicy hummus.

Today is gyro and tabbouleh day here. Gotta go pick up the lamb (live) in about 20 minutes.
My chef buddy from Trinidad is making the pocket bread.
SHIT. I need to toss some garbanzos in the pressure cooker. This meal is useless without some spicy hummus.

That actually sounds good as hell.

It is very nice question, I don't no that what will I eat at night, because we are going to restaurant tonight. So now it is not decided that what will I eat. But I want to eat simple food.

BBQ beef bulgogi tonight, with rice and chap jae. Yummy.

Lucky, I love bulgogi and kim chi.

Oh yeah, himchi too, and various other side dishes. Birthday party at a friends this evening. Going to help with the cooking later (I've spent a couple years working/living in Korea so I'm familiar with all their foods, even the foods with brains and eyeballs, ha. Gawd, I use to get so drunk over there and sampled some of the most unusual foods, but I liked them all. I haven't met a food I haven't liked yet. I eat almost anything.

Forum List

Back