Wendy Davis ad goes too far! ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe Abbott

Wendy Davis is a typical, spiteful, hateful, liberal. It's what they thrive on. They assume that they have such a moral high ground that whatever they do or say about conservatives is somehow justified. Remember, liberals are the people that believe Mike Brown was murdered by a White police officer.

Hi Pot, it's Kettle.

Y'know, you're a pretty dark shade yourself.
She's done. Cry, cry, cry.

I already admitted that, stupid.
Poppy pants.

Wendy Davis is a typical, spiteful, hateful, liberal. It's what they thrive on. They assume that they have such a moral high ground that whatever they do or say about conservatives is somehow justified. Remember, liberals are the people that believe Mike Brown was murdered by a White police officer.

Hi Pot, it's Kettle.

Poppy pants.

"Poppy"?

:lol:

Hi Pot, it's Kettle.

Are you predicting that Infanticide Barbie is going to win?

Abortion-Barbie.jpg

Hi Pot, it's Kettle.

Poppy pants.

"Poppy"?

:lol:
Damn spell check. Poopy pants.

Now, which one of you NeoClowns wants to fess up to what a couple R's said about Tammy Duckworth, Military veteran and double amputee???

Didn't that guy get a 6 million dollar settlement and then turn around and make sure no one else could?

Her point gets lost because everyone is focused on the wheelchair and how it shows how low class she is.

If Wendy Davis is stating facts, there's nothing wrong with her ad.

The woman is a fraud.

And you were getting ready to provide us a link?

If you don't know her history, then you shouldn't be here.

I know she had two abortions for medical reasons. And so far, at least one claim in her ad is true.

Like I said before, if she's telling the truth, there's nothing wrong with her ad. Apparently she did something right....she's got everybody talking about it. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back