Wendy Davis Governor of Texas in 2014?

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
do you guys remember Wendy Davis taking the Texas state Senator taking the media and twitter by storm when she filibustered a bill dealing with women's health?

Well now she thinks that she has enough popularity to run for one of the most visible Governorships in the USA, Texas.

I personally like her, but i feel she is too green to win this seat. Also the soft sexism that is within the state of T exas makes me think that it will not happen. This article on Rare sums up how I feel the best. Do you guys agree that Davis is a good canidate but will just not make it due to her state?

Article: Rare.us | Winning the Wendy Davis vote

Over my writhing corpse will that baby killer whore govern my great state.

I'll move if the whole state losses it's mind, but I can't anticipate an idiotic parasite like her defeating Rick Perry's left running shoe or anything else he leaves behind on his way to the WH.

Not a chance.

She should run for the Senate against Cruz after the 2016 debacle...Texans don't re-elect losers which is why Perry is pulling the rip cord.

Not a chance.

She should run for the Senate against Cruz after the 2016 debacle...Texans don't re-elect losers which is why Perry is pulling the rip cord.

She has no chance at a statewide office, at least to this point the 3 largest cities in the state can't determine our governors or senators. The majority of our suburban and rural areas are solid conservative.

Forum List

Back