Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

Y'all know that the thread is based on a lie. Wendy's doesn't support Chick-Fil-A. To the contrary, they as a company condemn the attitude of the Cathy family. What the liar did, when composing this post, was use one franchise owner, and claim they spoke for the company.

Why does the right wing lie so much?

Your other thread is not corroborated... The only placed your little 'press release' is posted is on forums.. nothing, NOTHING in news searches, corporate website, etc refers to what you have posted

Looks like you may be the liar... AGAIN

So did you neg rep PoliticalChic for her lie in starting this thread. Yes, the other thread may be satire for effect. Mission accomplished. You show yourself to be pretty unprincipled though. Here's some Wendy's facts. The franchisee removed the sign after being contacted by Wendy's. Wendy's has, on it's books, policies that don't allow discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.

So do you also neg rep people who post something from the Onion, just for laughs. Or do you go in and tell all it's an Onion piece, like no one else gets it. Probably the latter, since the right wing lemmings are virtually clueless.

BTW, here is my source for the other thread:

The Liberty Papers »Blog Archive » ‘Wendy’ Condemns Chick-fil-A President Remarks On Gay Marriage

YOU posted a LIE.

Did YOU happen to look at the bottom of that post SHIT FOR BRAINS?

Permalink || Comments (27) || Categories: Humor <===

DUMBASS:eusa_hand:

It's a PoliticalChic thread. What did you expect?

That the brainless lemmings would fall in line, and not give a shit about the truth. I just enjoy mocking their stupidity.

Talk about brainless lemmings... sounds like the description of someone who would post a complete fabrication as truth in a political forum in an attempt to forward their agenda....

It's satire for effect, you clueless dweeb. The fact remains that this thread actively tried to sell a lie, that all you lemmings sucked up. You're (the collective you're) ignorance knows no bounds.

Y'all know that the thread is based on a lie. Wendy's doesn't support Chick-Fil-A. To the contrary, they as a company condemn the attitude of the Cathy family. What the liar did, when composing this post, was use one franchise owner, and claim they spoke for the company.

Why does the right wing lie so much?

Your other thread is not corroborated... The only placed your little 'press release' is posted is on forums.. nothing, NOTHING in news searches, corporate website, etc refers to what you have posted

So did you neg rep PoliticalChic for her lie in starting this thread. Yes, the other thread may be satire for effect. Mission accomplished. You show yourself to be pretty unprincipled though. Here's some Wendy's facts. The franchisee removed the sign after being contacted by Wendy's. Wendy's has, on it's books, policies that don't allow discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.

So do you also neg rep people who post something from the Onion, just for laughs. Or do you go in and tell all it's an Onion piece, like no one else gets it. Probably the latter, since the right wing lemmings are virtually clueless.

The Liberty Papers »Blog Archive » ‘Wendy’ Condemns Chick-fil-A President Remarks On Gay Marriage

1) Looks like the event she posted about happened.. whether corporate HQ had them take it down is irrelevant as there can be many reasons behind the request
2) People like you are ones who post satire as facts in a clear attempt to deceive
3) I neg rep anyone who tries to post fabrications as truth
4) You did not portray anything as satire.. you started the tread with no statement that it was satire.. you posted it in a political forum and not a humor forum... you tried to portray it as truth to forward your agenda, in typical troll fashion

You were busted.. and you never would have admitted to 'satire' until you were called out.. you are a piece of shit

That the brainless lemmings would fall in line, and not give a shit about the truth. I just enjoy mocking their stupidity.

Talk about brainless lemmings... sounds like the description of someone who would post a complete fabrication as truth in a political forum in an attempt to forward their agenda....

It's satire for effect, you clueless dweeb. The fact remains that this thread actively tried to sell a lie, that all you lemmings sucked up. You're (the collective you're) ignorance knows no bounds.

So YOUR intent was to FLAME, and get your little nuts in a bunch when called on it? Really?

LIAR. :eusa_hand:

You did not post it as satire.. you piece of shit

if you did.. you would have linked it and marked it as such

Go fuck yourself.. then go take a long walk off a short pier, you troll

YOU posted a LIE.

So posting satire for effect is a lie to you. You're pathetic, no matter how many fonts you use.

No, you little pissant, I did post satire. I wanted to see how you lemmings would step in shit. But yes, Wendy's is still a socially responsible company, that doesn't, as Chick-Fil-A, contribute to an organization that lobbied congress not to condemn the Uganda policy of executing homosexuals. That's one of the things your little greasy foods love fest contributed to yesterday.

No, you little pissant, I did post satire. I wanted to see how you lemmings would step in shit. But yes, Wendy's is still a socially responsible company, that doesn't, as Chick-Fil-A, contribute to an organization that lobbied congress not to condemn the Uganda policy of executing homosexuals. That's one of the things your little greasy foods love fest contributed to yesterday.

Oh.. you posted satire.. but you posted it in an attempt to deceive.. PERIOD.. no link, no mention of satire.. and you did not do it in the humor forum

You were caught red handed in your obvious attempt

Go fuck yourself, troll

Oh.. and your 'lobby' part there too is also a complete fabrication.. already exposed as such..

But keep digging deeper, asshole troll

Last edited:

YOU posted a LIE.

So posting satire for effect is a lie to you. You're pathetic, no matter how many fonts you use.

But YOU were defending it weren't you?

Your intent was clear.

WE need to get out of Political Chic's Thread and address it in YOUR thread, LIAR. :eusa_hand:

So Dick Tuck intentionally posted a lie ?

Doesn't this deserve reporting ?

YOU posted a LIE.

Your intent was clear.

WE need to get out of Political Chic's Thread and address it in YOUR thread, LIAR. :eusa_hand:

To quote a democrat in leadership...............

"I should not be held to account for my words"

It's a PoliticalChic thread. What did you expect?

The owner of a Wendy's franchise does not represent the corporation so it is a lie to claim that Wendy's supports Chick fil a just because that one guy does.

The owner of a Wendy's franchise does not represent the corporation so it is a lie to claim that Wendy's supports Chick fil a just because that one guy does.

Thread title.. of the mark.. yep

Article linked showed it was a large franchisee (or something to that effect)... the incident happened... and there was not a released bit of information as to why HQ asked the place to take it down...

Not quite the same as posting satire as truth in an attempt to advance an agenda and deceive

Oh.. you posted satire.. but you posted it in an attempt to deceive.. PERIOD.. no link, no mention of satire.. and you did not do it in the humor forum

Go fuck yourself, troll

Oh.. and your 'lobby' part there too is also a complete fabrication.. already exposed as such..

Well, we HAVE seen how you guys fall for The Onion....so, I guess Satire is confusing to you.

Go fuck yourself, troll

Well, we HAVE seen how you guys fall for The Onion....so, I guess Satire is confusing to you.

Really.. show me where I have fallen for satire as truth... I have continually EXPOSED THE ATTEMPTS TO POST IT AS TRUTH.. by ones such as Dick Suck, deaner, and the like

Nice try though

Are you saying you did neg rep PoliticalChick? I think you're a liar.

So YOUR intent was to FLAME, and get your little nuts in a bunch when called on it? Really?

LIAR. :eusa_hand:

Take your stupid vendetta back to the pertinent thread, drunk.

Your intent was clear.

To quote a democrat in leadership...............

"I should not be held to account for my words"

And in particuliar thier deeds. For you see? They're a protected class of 'citizen'.

Noodle that though out for a second my friend? ;)

Are you saying you did neg rep PoliticalChick? I think you're a liar.

Misleading title in her thread... but first line of her post shows it was a franchisee doing it.. pretty clear..

Unlike you who intentionally posted satire as truth in an attempt to deceive....

Oh.. and not to mention your other attempt to lie about the lobbying to support Ugandan murdering of homosexuals...

But we are used to your habitual lying and trolling

Forum List

Back