Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

So did you neg rep PoliticalChic for her lie in starting this thread. Yes, the other thread may be satire for effect. Mission accomplished. You show yourself to be pretty unprincipled though. Here's some Wendy's facts. The franchisee removed the sign after being contacted by Wendy's. Wendy's has, on it's books, policies that don't allow discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.

So do you also neg rep people who post something from the Onion, just for laughs. Or do you go in and tell all it's an Onion piece, like no one else gets it. Probably the latter, since the right wing lemmings are virtually clueless.

BTW, here is my source for the other thread:

The Liberty Papers »Blog Archive » ‘Wendy’ Condemns Chick-fil-A President Remarks On Gay Marriage

3) I neg rep anyone who tries to post fabrications as truth

Are you saying you did neg rep PoliticalChick? I think you're a liar.

Would YOU cease covering your ass already?

YOU were caught.

Satire is one thing, but clearly the OP was attempting to pass this off as a real story and he posted it in a forum that was intended for politics, not fiction.

I think he deserves a suspension at the very least.

Satire is one thing, but clearly the OP was attempting to pass this off as a real story and he posted it in a forum that was intended for politics, not fiction.

So go report him. It's the popular thing to do lately. Just take it back to the other thread and quit trolling this one.

No, you little pissant, I did post satire. I wanted to see how you lemmings would step in shit. But yes, Wendy's is still a socially responsible company, that doesn't, as Chick-Fil-A, contribute to an organization that lobbied congress not to condemn the Uganda policy of executing homosexuals. That's one of the things your little greasy foods love fest contributed to yesterday.

Oh.. you posted satire.. but you posted it in an attempt to deceive.. PERIOD.. no link, no mention of satire.. and you did not do it in the humor forum

You were caught red handed in your obvious attempt

Go fuck yourself, troll

Oh.. and your 'lobby' part there too is also a complete fabrication.. already exposed as such..

But keep digging deeper, asshole troll

Well, we HAVE seen how you guys fall for The Onion....so, I guess Satire is confusing to you.

So what we can check it and come back...I have no problem assuming what you post is legitimate...I know you have to make shit up....I didnt realize you had to go to that extent......

But even if someone falls for the Onion.....you fell for liberalism.........Which makes everyone else a hell of a lot smarter than you!

Oh.. you posted satire.. but you posted it in an attempt to deceive.. PERIOD.. no link, no mention of satire.. and you did not do it in the humor forum

You were caught red handed in your obvious attempt

Go fuck yourself, troll

Oh.. and your 'lobby' part there too is also a complete fabrication.. already exposed as such..

But keep digging deeper, asshole troll

Well, we HAVE seen how you guys fall for The Onion....so, I guess Satire is confusing to you.

So what we can check it and come back...I have no problem assuming what you post is legitimate...I know you have to make shit up....I didnt realize you had to go to that extent......

But even if someone falls for the Onion.....you fell for liberalism.........Which makes everyone else a hell of a lot smarter than you!

Dang....Liberalism is bad? Our Founding Fathers would be surprised to hear that from an....er...."american".

Is this a Rightwing thing? Blame others when you are too stupid to recognize Satire?

You saying I did not recognize it as bogus??

But that is not the point...

The point is the fucker tried to portray it as truth... a typical ploy for winger trolls... and I exposed it as such... as I do every time I see this tactic

You're the one who seems stupid for trying to put this on those who exposed the action, rather than the fucker who tried it

I know its bad that Chik-Fil-A's CEO thinks anyone who defines their marriage outside of his religion is "arrogant" -

but truth be told Chik-Fil-A already lost me as a customer a few years ago when they killed the Peach Bowl.

BTW - don't you think its a little arrogant to say that anyone who defines their marriage outside your own personal religion is "arrogant" ?

Dang....Liberalism is bad? Our Founding Fathers would be surprised to hear that from an....er...."american".

Oh so you're for the same policies as the founding fathers???????????.....I dont think the Founding Fathers would be ok with buttfucking....just sayin....and anyway I thought they were just Dead White Males to you liberal types....I know that you dont give a shit about the founding fathers, you're more fond of Marx and Rousseau....

The funny thing is that Ravi, a left of center poster, seems to have gotten the satire immediately. The rest of the rubes didn't have a clue, in spite of the dead giveaway "firecrotch".

I know its bad that Chik-Fil-A's CEO thinks anyone who defines their marriage outside of his religion is "arrogant" -

but truth be told Chik-Fil-A already lost me as a customer a few years ago when they killed the Peach Bowl.

BTW - don't you think its a little arrogant to say that anyone who defines their marriage outside your own personal religion is "arrogant" ?

Did he state that? Really? have a direct quote outside of leftist sources?

Google "a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to try to redefine what marriage is about". Pick whatever source you like.

The funny thing is that Ravi, a left of center poster, seems to have gotten the satire immediately. The rest of the rubes didn't have a clue, in spite of the dead giveaway "firecrotch".

Wow, who gives a shit, you believe in satire masquerading as legitimate political thought....it's called liberalsm/communism/marxism/nazism....whatever you want to call it.....and you are the Himmler of the GAYSTOPO....

Damn, you're a moron.

snopes.com: Chick-fil-A and Same-Sex Marriage

Damn, you're a moron.

snopes.com: Chick-fil-A and Same-Sex Marriage

So? They've donated according to thier beliefs. WHERE is the discrimination in serving GAYS? Do ALL CUSTOMERS have to fill out a survey to be served based on thier beliefs?

YOU are a total fucking MORON. :eusa_hand:

So, your answer, despite your careful effort not to state it explicitly,

is that there was NO actual government action taken against this chicken place.

The threat is there, it was stated publicly, it would be prudent of anyone who for or against a threat, to stand up and be heard.

The same is true of any government action that would endanger our rights and take away liberty and freedom.

If you are against a political candidate, do you not stand up and let yourself be heard? If you believe there is a perceived wrong, do you not stand up and let yourself be heard?
On this issue, did you not stand up and let yourself be heard?
If Congress has a bill or a Congressmen is wanting to pass a bill, do you not comment?
Bachmann made comments last week, did you not stand up and let yourself be heard? She didn't even talk of passing a law did she?

This a rightwing cause based on the right's hatred of gay marriage. Period.

I guess if you are a narrow minded liberal and not a reasonable person, then you will have that opinion.

It is very telling how you ignored all my questions, you have already formed your opinions and are not open minded. Reminds me of a bigot.

Talk about brainless lemmings... sounds like the description of someone who would post a complete fabrication as truth in a political forum in an attempt to forward their agenda....

The owner of a Wendy's franchise does not represent the corporation so it is a lie to claim that Wendy's supports Chick fil a just because that one guy does.

Thread title.. of the mark.. yep

Article linked showed it was a large franchisee (or something to that effect)... the incident happened... and there was not a released bit of information as to why HQ asked the place to take it down...

Not quite the same as posting satire as truth in an attempt to advance an agenda and deceive

Some people thought Orson Welles' war of the worlds broadcast was real.

Forum List

Back