Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

Is this a Rightwing thing? Blame others when you are too stupid to recognize Satire?

It's all about the intent, and the OP clearly with the thread title tried to pull off a lie.

That he did, and hasn't returned to it since it went to the Rubber Room.

Unlike you, I have a life and other interests. I don't sit in front of this forum waiting on every single post.

Y'all are just mad because he fooled you. Satire is perfectly acceptable. But of course you will whine about this for days on end across multiple threads.

Really?? Perhaps you should read the thread where he was EXPOSED IMMEDIATELY.. BY ME

Nice try Ravi....

Ravi got it well before your childish tirade. The difference is she/he answered humor with humor. You acted like a petulant pissant.

It's a PoliticalChic thread. What did you expect?

That the brainless lemmings would fall in line, and not give a shit about the truth. I just enjoy mocking their stupidity.

Not half as much as I enjoy mocking yours. This time your side picked a stupid fight, on shaky ground, and you got slammed for it. I don't really care about the (presumed) objective in this; I'm not going to lose anything if gays are allowed to marry, but I very much care about you liberals trying to browbeat everyone who opposes you into intimidated silence, and I'm delighted you got called on it this time.

My side? Me...I...posted it. Project your lemming tendencies much?

Going out of your way to support Chick today, in anyway, is proof positive you hate Gay people and hate America...

next?

Going out of your way to support Chick today, in anyway, is proof positive you hate Gay people and hate America...

next?

No but I DO hate the American Left, and I LOVE rubbing your noses in it when the American people slap your side down. In fact, I'm gonna have another Chick-fil-A sandwich for dinner, just because I know it pisses you off! A good sandwich and a chance to slap the Left in the face at the same time is just too delicious to pass up! I'll even save the wrapper, just for you; that little dab of crumb on it ought to be a real treat for such an annoying little housefly-hope you choke on it!

Obama OPPOSED gay marriage and said he was for traditional marriage publicly before the 2008 election and until recently.
How come he gets a free pass? When did anyone call him a bigot?

next?

How ignorant and stupid are people on the left, if you wish to ignore the big picture then fine, you just love to roll in the bigotry.

next?

No but I DO hate the American Left, and I LOVE rubbing your noses in it when the American people slap your side down. In fact, I'm gonna have another Chick-fil-A sandwich for dinner, just because I know it pisses you off! A good sandwich and a chance to slap the Left in the face at the same time is just too delicious to pass up! I'll even save the wrapper, just for you; that little dab of crumb on it ought to be a real treat for such an annoying little housefly-hope you choke on it!

Be sure to think about Uganda executing someone because of their sexual orientation, since that's where part of your money is going.

Obama OPPOSED gay marriage and said he was for traditional marriage publicly before the 2008 election and until recently.
How come he gets a free pass? When did anyone call him a bigot?

He didn't get a free pass. He got a lot of shit over it. BTW, he didn't oppose same sex marriage, he just thought they should be called something else, like "civil unions". Which is a silly position. Since then, he's rethought some of his positions and is a champion for the civil rights of all Americans.

Talk about brainless lemmings... sounds like the description of someone who would post a complete fabrication as truth in a political forum in an attempt to forward their agenda....

It's satire for effect, you clueless dweeb. The fact remains that this thread actively tried to sell a lie, that all you lemmings sucked up. You're (the collective you're) ignorance knows no bounds.

So YOUR intent was to FLAME, and get your little nuts in a bunch when called on it? Really?

LIAR. :eusa_hand:
Isn't it time for your early evening fifth of vodka, drunky?

The wife and I stood in line for 2 hours at chick-fil-a last night. During the whole of it I saw not one person get mad or offended. This in spite of the fact that after waiting so long they didn't give me one thing i ordered. They were running out of everything and the line was still a mile long. I didn't see one person working there that didn't seem happy. Nor did I see one person complain because what they ordered was substituted for. Made be happy to be an American. Folks came up to us and asked if they were giving away something free. We just told them were were waiting in line for over an hour to buy chicken. We were doing it to support Chick-Fil-A, gays were never mentioned.

Why did I and the wife stand there along with a great many people? Not because we hate gays as some liars say, but because we love freedom.

It's satire for effect, you clueless dweeb. The fact remains that this thread actively tried to sell a lie, that all you lemmings sucked up. You're (the collective you're) ignorance knows no bounds.

So YOUR intent was to FLAME, and get your little nuts in a bunch when called on it? Really?

LIAR. :eusa_hand:
Isn't it time for your early evening fifth of vodka, drunky?

isn't it time for YOU to be on topic DOUGGIE/Sidestreamer?

LOSER

Y'all are just mad because he fooled you. Satire is perfectly acceptable. But of course you will whine about this for days on end across multiple threads.

Really?? Perhaps you should read the thread where he was EXPOSED IMMEDIATELY.. BY ME

Nice try Ravi....

Ravi got it well before your childish tirade. The difference is she/he answered humor with humor. You acted like a petulant pissant.
1) No she did not, as evidenced by a little thing called a fucking timestamp (Lying liar is lying again)
2) You acted like a liar... I exposed it

Go back to sucking dick for meth, troll

next?

Be sure to think about Uganda executing someone because of their sexual orientation, since that's where part of your money is going.

repeating this lie again??

Already been debunked in numerous threads... and in the very snopes page you linked..

Lying is a bad habit with you, isn't it??

repeating this lie again??

Already been debunked in numerous threads... and in the very snopes page you linked..

Lying is a bad habit with you, isn't it??

He just doesn't understand what lying is, what do you expect for a liberal.

Satire is one thing, but clearly the OP was attempting to pass this off as a real story and he posted it in a forum that was intended for politics, not fiction.

I think he deserves a suspension at the very least.

And when you posted the thread

"Brian Ross is a sex offender"

did you get suspended?

Forum List

Back