Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

Did he state that? Really? have a direct quote outside of leftist sources?

Damn, you're a moron.

snopes.com: Chick-fil-A and Same-Sex Marriage

So? They've donated according to thier beliefs. WHERE is the discrimination in serving GAYS? Do ALL CUSTOMERS have to fill out a survey to be served based on thier beliefs?

YOU are a total fucking MORON. :eusa_hand:

Cluephone: Focus On The Family actively lobbied congress to NOT condemn the Ugandan policy of executing homosexuals. How much more discriminatory can you get? So next time you go to Chick-Fil-A, know that some of the money you're spending is killing people because of their sexual orientation. Know that some of your money is supporting organizatoins like NOM, which actively tries to subvert equal protection to gays.

Every time I wonder how stupid you can get, you surpass expectations.

The threat is there, it was stated publicly, it would be prudent of anyone who for or against a threat, to stand up and be heard.

The same is true of any government action that would endanger our rights and take away liberty and freedom.

If you are against a political candidate, do you not stand up and let yourself be heard? If you believe there is a perceived wrong, do you not stand up and let yourself be heard?
On this issue, did you not stand up and let yourself be heard?
If Congress has a bill or a Congressmen is wanting to pass a bill, do you not comment?
Bachmann made comments last week, did you not stand up and let yourself be heard? She didn't even talk of passing a law did she?

This a rightwing cause based on the right's hatred of gay marriage. Period.

I guess if you are a narrow minded liberal and not a reasonable person, then you will have that opinion.

It is very telling how you ignored all my questions, you have already formed your opinions and are not open minded. Reminds me of a bigot.

The Orwellian mind at work:

Anti-racism is racism,
anti-bigotry toward homosexuals is bigotry,
war is peace.

How do you keep your head from exploding?

Chick-Fil-A Debuts New Homophobic Sandwich
'Queer-Hatin' Cordon Bleu' Goes On Sale Wednesday

ATLANTA—As part of its recent efforts to publicly align itself with fundamentalist Christian values, the Chick-fil-A restaurant chain announced today the debut of its new Queer-Hatin' Cordon Bleu sandwich that would be on sale in all of the company's 1,600 restaurants this Wednesday.

In a press conference to reporters, company representatives said the homophobic new sandwich will include the national fast food chain’s trademark fried chicken filet wrapped in a piece of specially-smoked No Homo ham that would be topped with a slice of Swiss cheese and lathered in a creamy new Thousand Island-based Fag Punching sauce.

"Any sandwich that combines that great Chick-fil-A flavor with a hefty dose of vitriolic homophobia is definitely going to keep me coming back for more," said Atlanta customer John Oaks. “Come Wednesday, I’m going to be first in line for this thing.”

According to sources, the Queer-Hatin’ Cordon Bleu is merely the first of Chick-fil-A’s new family values menu which is set to include the AIDS Is God’s Curse chicken nugget combo and the Fags Caused 9/11 strawberry fruit smoothie.

So? They've donated according to thier beliefs. WHERE is the discrimination in serving GAYS? Do ALL CUSTOMERS have to fill out a survey to be served based on thier beliefs?

Cluephone: Focus On The Family actively lobbied congress to NOT condemn the Ugandan policy of executing homosexuals. How much more discriminatory can you get? So next time you go to Chick-Fil-A, know that some of the money you're spending is killing people because of their sexual orientation. Know that some of your money is supporting organizatoins like NOM, which actively tries to subvert equal protection to gays.

Forget how to read asshole?:eusa_hand:

"FRC does not support the Uganda bill, and does not support the death penalty for homosexuality - nor any other penalty which would have the effect of inhibiting compassionate pastoral, psychological, and medical care and treatment for those who experience same-sex attractions or who engage in homosexual conduct," the group adds.

Lying liar is lying

Chick-Fil-A Debuts New Homophobic Sandwich
'Queer-Hatin' Cordon Bleu' Goes On Sale Wednesday

ATLANTA—As part of its recent efforts to publicly align itself with fundamentalist Christian values, the Chick-fil-A restaurant chain announced today the debut of its new Queer-Hatin' Cordon Bleu sandwich that would be on sale in all of the company's 1,600 restaurants this Wednesday.

In a press conference to reporters, company representatives said the homophobic new sandwich will include the national fast food chain’s trademark fried chicken filet wrapped in a piece of specially-smoked No Homo ham that would be topped with a slice of Swiss cheese and lathered in a creamy new Thousand Island-based Fag Punching sauce.

"Any sandwich that combines that great Chick-fil-A flavor with a hefty dose of vitriolic homophobia is definitely going to keep me coming back for more," said Atlanta customer John Oaks. “Come Wednesday, I’m going to be first in line for this thing.”

According to sources, the Queer-Hatin’ Cordon Bleu is merely the first of Chick-fil-A’s new family values menu which is set to include the AIDS Is God’s Curse chicken nugget combo and the Fags Caused 9/11 strawberry fruit smoothie.

Do you want a sandwhich with cum on it? I mean put up or shut up......you think homos are just as nasty as everyone else.....

I know its bad that Chik-Fil-A's CEO thinks anyone who defines their marriage outside of his religion is "arrogant" -

but truth be told Chik-Fil-A already lost me as a customer a few years ago when they killed the Peach Bowl.

BTW - don't you think its a little arrogant to say that anyone who defines their marriage outside your own personal religion is "arrogant" ?

Did he state that? Really? have a direct quote outside of leftist sources?

Damn, you're a moron.

snopes.com: Chick-fil-A and Same-Sex Marriage

Maybe you should read your own links..

Attachments

• $Capture.JPG
    $Capture.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 28
This a rightwing cause based on the right's hatred of gay marriage. Period.

I guess if you are a narrow minded liberal and not a reasonable person, then you will have that opinion.

It is very telling how you ignored all my questions, you have already formed your opinions and are not open minded. Reminds me of a bigot.

The Orwellian mind at work:

Anti-racism is racism,
anti-bigotry toward homosexuals is bigotry,
war is peace.

How do you keep your head from exploding?

You care to answer my questions or are you just going to emotionally react?

The funny thing is that Ravi, a left of center poster, seems to have gotten the satire immediately. The rest of the rubes didn't have a clue, in spite of the dead giveaway "firecrotch".

Well.. except for the FACT that I an the others pointed out your bullshit immediately as the attempt at deception you meant it to be

Lying liar is lying

Come on Plasma, she stated it was the largest Frachiser, not the coporate office

Which corporate told them to take it down. He abused his status and the home office put him in his place.
wendy's doesn't stand with chic. One bigot does.

Bigot?????? Oh come on......so it's another "tolerant" leftist position, you dont agree with us and you're a racist/sexist/homphobe...YAAAAAWN
Well if you're not for beastiality, you hate animals? That's a leftwing arguement.....

Does that include a Hot Carl?

The funny thing is that Ravi, a left of center poster, seems to have gotten the satire immediately. The rest of the rubes didn't have a clue, in spite of the dead giveaway "firecrotch".

Well.. except for the FACT that I an the others pointed out your bullshit immediately as the attempt at deception you meant it to be

Lying liar is lying

NOTE Dave? the COWARD is hiding behind Ravioli's skirt?:badgrin:

Satire is one thing, but clearly the OP was attempting to pass this off as a real story and he posted it in a forum that was intended for politics, not fiction.

I think he deserves a suspension at the very least.

Is this a Rightwing thing? Blame others when you are too stupid to recognize Satire?

It's all about the intent, and the OP clearly with the thread title tried to pull off a lie.

Y'all are just mad because he fooled you. Satire is perfectly acceptable. But of course you will whine about this for days on end across multiple threads.

Satire is one thing, but clearly the OP was attempting to pass this off as a real story and he posted it in a forum that was intended for politics, not fiction.

I think he deserves a suspension at the very least.

Is this a Rightwing thing? Blame others when you are too stupid to recognize Satire?

It's all about the intent, and the OP clearly with the thread title tried to pull off a lie.

That he did, and hasn't returned to it since it went to the Rubber Room.

Y'all know that the thread is based on a lie. Wendy's doesn't support Chick-Fil-A. To the contrary, they as a company condemn the attitude of the Cathy family. What the liar did, when composing this post, was use one franchise owner, and claim they spoke for the company.

Why does the right wing lie so much?

It's a PoliticalChic thread. What did you expect?

That the brainless lemmings would fall in line, and not give a shit about the truth. I just enjoy mocking their stupidity.

Not half as much as I enjoy mocking yours. This time your side picked a stupid fight, on shaky ground, and you got slammed for it. I don't really care about the (presumed) objective in this; I'm not going to lose anything if gays are allowed to marry, but I very much care about you liberals trying to browbeat everyone who opposes you into intimidated silence, and I'm delighted you got called on it this time.

So did you neg rep PoliticalChic for her lie in starting this thread. Yes, the other thread may be satire for effect. Mission accomplished. You show yourself to be pretty unprincipled though. Here's some Wendy's facts. The franchisee removed the sign after being contacted by Wendy's. Wendy's has, on it's books, policies that don't allow discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.

So do you also neg rep people who post something from the Onion, just for laughs. Or do you go in and tell all it's an Onion piece, like no one else gets it. Probably the latter, since the right wing lemmings are virtually clueless.

BTW, here is my source for the other thread:

The Liberty Papers »Blog Archive » ‘Wendy’ Condemns Chick-fil-A President Remarks On Gay Marriage

YOU posted a LIE.

Did YOU happen to look at the bottom of that post SHIT FOR BRAINS?

Permalink || Comments (27) || Categories: Humor <===

DUMBASS:eusa_hand:

So posting satire for effect is a lie to you. You're pathetic, no matter how many fonts you use.

When you label it as truth, instead of what it really is, THAT'S A LIE! So yes, Dick Schmuck, YOU'RE A LIAR!

Lying liar is lying

NOTE Dave? the COWARD is hiding behind Ravioli's skirt?:badgrin:

Do you lick your fingers after you give a reach around?

Forum List

Back