Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

1. "Jim Furman, CEO of Tarheel Capital, is one of Wendy's biggest franchise owners (he has 86 locations), and he's making his support for Chick-fil-A known.

2. This morning, several of his Wendy's locations in North Carolina put up signs that read, "We stand with Chick-fil-A," reports the L.A. Times."
Wendy's Restaurants Put Up Signs That Say 'We Stand With Chick-Fil-A' - Business Insider

3. "But it’s former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee’s contribution that's getting the most play today. Early in the debate, the former Arkansas governor declared Aug. 1 to be Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and urged supporters to swarm into the restaurants in support.

4. But it’s former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee’s contribution that's getting the most play today. Early in the debate, the former Arkansas governor declared Aug. 1 to be Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and urged supporters to swarm into the restaurants in support.

5. [Updated at 8:58 a.m.: Across the country, Twitter users described “mile long traffic to get into chick-fil-a,” stores “so crowded there are cops directing traffic off the highway” and “26 cars in the drive through.” One user, EWErickson, wrote that the “crowd was so big I gave up.”

6. Earlier, several North Carolina Wendy’s restaurants posted signs saying “We Stand With Chick Fil A.” "
Fans, protesters, PETA converge on Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day - latimes.com

The Silent Majority eats lunch, it seems.....

You didnt even read your own link did you? This is why you are trash and should be treated as such.

The signs were taken down a few hours after they went up

Please note the tweet wendy's gave out saying they did not approve f such messages and had them taken down. That these where independent stores who took it upon themselves to support CFA.

There now we know your Op is fucking trash, just like every other thread you make. Learn to read dipshit.

I put in bold for the slow readers. Wendy's corp. quickly disavowed ANY support.

I keep hearing from the religous folks that they support the Biblical version of traditional marriage.
This girl sums it up pretty good.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JprRWKQys7A]Chick-Fil-A and Proverbs 25:21 - YouTube[/ame]

I must say the number of people who seem to really hate free speech is somewhat surprising we have gone from I might disagree with what you say but I will defend with my life your right to say it to you can say anything you want as long as you agree with me that's pretty sad.

1. "Jim Furman, CEO of Tarheel Capital, is one of Wendy's biggest franchise owners (he has 86 locations), and he's making his support for Chick-fil-A known.

2. This morning, several of his Wendy's locations in North Carolina put up signs that read, "We stand with Chick-fil-A," reports the L.A. Times."
Wendy's Restaurants Put Up Signs That Say 'We Stand With Chick-Fil-A' - Business Insider

3. "But it’s former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee’s contribution that's getting the most play today. Early in the debate, the former Arkansas governor declared Aug. 1 to be Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and urged supporters to swarm into the restaurants in support.

4. But it’s former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee’s contribution that's getting the most play today. Early in the debate, the former Arkansas governor declared Aug. 1 to be Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and urged supporters to swarm into the restaurants in support.

5. [Updated at 8:58 a.m.: Across the country, Twitter users described “mile long traffic to get into chick-fil-a,” stores “so crowded there are cops directing traffic off the highway” and “26 cars in the drive through.” One user, EWErickson, wrote that the “crowd was so big I gave up.”

6. Earlier, several North Carolina Wendy’s restaurants posted signs saying “We Stand With Chick Fil A.” "

These people (on BOTH sides) obviously have WAY too much free time on their hands if they can't find anything more important to do with their time than engage in silly fast food wars.

This whole thing sounds like the plot of a Will Ferrell or Ben Stiller movie.

isn't it time for YOU to be on topic DOUGGIE/Sidestreamer?

LOSER
I'm sorry, drunky - is it Bourbon? :lol:

Try Water douggie. STOP deflecting and be honest you linguine-spined pussy.
Ahh - Bourbon and WATER!

A couple more, and you will doze off, once again to dream of nooses, water hoses, and German Shepards.

But you'll wake up tomorrow afternoon, and we'll still have a Black President.

Sux being you! :lol:

Has anyone seen this one?

AzFdh0qCcAAtARY.jpg

I must say the number of people who seem to really hate free speech is somewhat surprising we have gone from I might disagree with what you say but I will defend with my life your right to say it to you can say anything you want as long as you agree with me that's pretty sad.

Free speech is one thing, but sometimes it can cross a line.

It often crosses the line, even on this board. However that shows the strength of the Constitution and the strength of America.

And precisely who is to determine precisely when that line is crossed?

Thank you Mac, my point exactly, crossing the line differs from person to person.

Most fast food chains are standing behind Chick-Fil-A

If enough outrage is caused, then a line has probably been crossed.

Of course they are.. The last thing big corporations want is for the peasants to realize THEY have the power of their patronage to control their behavior.

That falls contradictory to the millions corporations spend to foster patronage and establish value distinctions to garner market share.

Of course they are.. The last thing big corporations want is for the peasants to realize THEY have the power of their patronage to control their behavior.

That falls contradictory to the millions corporations spend to foster patronage and establish value distinctions to garner market share.

Wow, the point went right over your head, didn't it?

Forum List

Back