Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

In another 20 years, gay marriage will be legal in all 50 states, and the churches screaming about it now will try to pretend they had nothing to do with it.

Will you try to do it legally via Congressional action or just continue to use force and selectively use the weight of local government toward anyone who doesnt agree with you ?

Whatever it takes...

A day a religious asshole gets his face smushed into the mud is always a good day.

Just to give you one example..

Your analogy is an abortionist who receives government overfunding ?

No, my foundation was a private foundation that tried to distance itself from another private foundation because of the religious views of one asshole working there.

End of the day, they apologized and fired the asshole.

Maybe there is a God. But I still doubt it.

In another 20 years, gay marriage will be legal in all 50 states, and the churches screaming about it now will try to pretend they had nothing to do with it.

Will you try to do it legally via Congressional action or just continue to use force and selectively use the weight of local government toward anyone who doesnt agree with you ?

Whatever it takes...

A day a religious asshole gets his face smushed into the mud is always a good day.

Better be careful with that type of remark, your religion sounds just as zealot as any I have heard. And yes, you do believe in a God and yes you do have a religion.

I think it's a little early here. Are the Bubbas going to keep eating there a year from now? A month?

Long Term, CFA is in trouble and they know it. There's only so much chicken the haters can chow down on.

It is going to take year for them to realize they do support squashing free speech and support the hand of government against citizens for expressing thier religious beliefs ?

Actually, CFA will quietly back down, and Cathy will find it prudent to "retire".

You do realize you haters are on the wrong side of history. Just looking at where gays were 30 years ago and where they are now can tell you that.

WTF is it with the left and their continued use of the word hate? Doctor Savage is completely correct, liberalism is a mental disorder. No one can have a rational discussion with people like the liberal left that project their hate so damn easily. Man is the liberal left messed up.

Whatever it takes...

You sound like such a loving person, you always this nice to people who have a differing opinions than yours?

Your analogy is an abortionist who receives government overfunding ?

No, my foundation was a private foundation that tried to distance itself from another private foundation because of the religious views of one asshole working there.

Chik-fil-a is going to distance itself from the Cathys ? Are you sure ?

I would not be surprised if he takes a much lower public role in the company, perhaps appoints a president while he remains owner.

If you don't think they are all crapping their pants at the corporate office about what a black eye this guy has given the company, you are kidding yourself.

Whatever it takes...

Better be careful with that type of remark, your religion sounds just as zealot as any I have heard. And yes, you do believe in a God and yes you do have a religion.

No, I don't believe in a God, and no, I don't have a religion. Sorry. Well, no, actually, I'm not sorry about it, either.

WTF is it with the left and their continued use of the word hate? Doctor Savage is completely correct, liberalism is a mental disorder. No one can have a rational discussion with people like the liberal left that project their hate so damn easily. Man is the liberal left messed up.

I don't think any other word EXCEPT hate describes the religious right on this issue, to be honest.

If gay folks get married, it doesn't effect your life in one bit. So the fact you are so excised about this is nothing but hate, most of it irrational, really.

What people do in their relationships is really none of your business.

Whatever it takes...

You sound like such a loving person, you always this nice to people who have a differing opinions than yours?

No, just the ones with stupid destructive ones.

The destruction of the American Middle class could never have happened without religious idiots getting upset about whatever they get upset about.

This is my first and probably only time I'm going to comment on this whole stupid issue:

Right now, I'd love it if, in a true show of bi-partisanship, both the Prez and Gov. Romney both walked into a Chick-fil-a togehter, ordered a sanwich, chowed down on them together, then afterwards said, "nothing has changed".

1. 86 locations is not a lot of wendy's at all. I don't even think that covers 1 state's wendy's. maybe alaska or hawaii, or north dakota.
2. A franchise owner does not speak for wendy's.
3. This sunday chik fil a will lose all that extra money they make due to their religious concerns.
4. This sunday all those chik fil a supporters will have to go to one of the many competitors of chik fil a if they want some fast food.
5. Think of all the money that could have been donated directly to hate organizations that now is completely wasted on chicken.

Go go chik fil a.

"86 locations is not a lot..."

How interesting that the number "86" comes up in your post:
"It is also frequently used as terminology in busy commercial kitchens when the supply of a particular item has run out, such as "86 on the scallions!"

See...."86" as in the amount of insight in your posts!

Tolerance. Its the american way.

I wonder how many of these guys who say Gays are wrong becasue the bible says so, have x wives.

See if you understand this:

To embrace tolerance is to cease to believe in anything.
Chesterton

I go to Wendy's often. If the local franchise owner supports 'traditional' marriage, I won't be going there anymore.

As a rule, the Right champions debate.

The Left, as you illustrate, merely wants to silence opposition.

The reason for he above is almost as simple as you are: in the marketplace of ideas, the Right...and I use this phrase for the purposes of this thread....eats the Left's lunch.

1. 86 locations is not a lot of wendy's at all. I don't even think that covers 1 state's wendy's. maybe alaska or hawaii, or north dakota.
3. This sunday chik fil a will lose all that extra money they make due to their religious concerns.
4. This sunday all those chik fil a supporters will have to go to one of the many competitors of chik fil a if they want some fast food.
5. Think of all the money that could have been donated directly to hate organizations that now is completely wasted on chicken.

Go go chik fil a.

"It is also frequently used as terminology in busy commercial kitchens when the supply of a particular item has run out, such as "86 on the scallions!"

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

CFA is a privately held company that can to what the hell they want to. I will continue to eat there.
And I am one of the biggest suporters of gay rights anywhere.
Gays have lost some ground on this one.

CFA is a privately held company that can to what the hell they want to. I will continue to eat there.

The thought of the little people telling a corporation its behavior is unacceptable is just frightening to you, isn't it?

Because at the end of the day, we have the economic power. They don't.

The thought of the little people telling a corporation its behavior is unacceptable is just frightening to you, isn't it?

Because at the end of the day, we have the economic power. They don't.

I agree that CFA's behavior is unacceptable and that is my opinion.
And your opinion is the same.
And many times your opinion and my opinion is unacceptable TO OTHERS.
Doesn't give you a right to make them do a damn thing.
How do you like it Joe when someone tells you YOUR OPINION of something is unacceptable?
Or are you the arrogant son of a bitch that you appear to be here and believe everything you say is acceptable and right?
Cathy started with NOTHING with his little old Dwarf House hole in the wall restaurant.
He is worth 1.5 billion now.
Just a little bit of economic power. Power is abused when you go around telling other folks what they can and can not say.

Last edited:

Go go chik fil a.

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

Erroneous Joe....an attempt to get back for all the spankings I've administered...still smarting, an rightly so.

But you've never asked about my 'medication'....glad to share.

Liberty.
One can never overdose on same.

You've never tried it....have you.

Forum List

Back