Went to the Polls Today

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
CA, conservative area (believe it or not) place was packed. Looks good for Trump in the general election!! Voted down stupid Props that wanted money. BTW there were 6 Republican candidates running against Trump!! LOL.......Never heard of any of them.

Last edited:
CA, conservative area (believe it or not) place was packed. Looks good for Trump in the general election!! Voted down stupid Props that wanted money.

The turnout for primaries this year dipped big time compared to 2016. Now general election will be a different story.

CA, conservative area (believe it or not) place was packed. Looks good for Trump in the general election!! Voted down stupid Props that wanted money.

The turnout for primaries this year dipped big time compared to 2016. Now general election will be a different story.
Not here...Repubs are voting down spending.

Not here...

I could bet Trump does better in California than in 2016.

LA and SF are losing their grip on CA which is mostly geographic conservative. These folks are increasingly gathering more power.

CA, conservative area (believe it or not) place was packed. Looks good for Trump in the general election!! Voted down stupid Props that wanted money. BTW there were 6 Republican candidates running against Trump!! LOL.......Never heard of any of them.

What's not to believe, Leo? California is full of Trump supporters. Most of the state is red, it is really only controlled by SF and LA along the coastline. I know people from San Diego up to SF, and they are ALL Trump supporters, all hate what the state has become and all hate Pelosi and how the state is run. Frankly, I don't know how these people stay in power!

2016-CA-General-Inv-Fixed.jpg

As to those other 6 people, probably plants put in there by the DNC. Never-Trumperrs are psychos who literally never sleep working 26/9 trying to come up with ways of blocking or getting Trump out of office.

What's not to believe, Leo? California is full of Trump supporters. Most of the state is red, it is really only controlled by SF and LA along the coastline. I know people from San Diego up to SF, and they are ALL Trump supporters, all hate what the state has become and all hate Pelosi and how the state is run. Frankly, I don't know how these people stay in power!

View attachment 310188

As to those other 6 people, probably plants put in there by the DNC. Never-Trumperrs are psychos who literally never sleep working 26/9 trying to come up with ways of blocking or getting Trump out of office.
Good point!!! CA gives too much power to LA and SF. The leftist, broadcast media is able to influence population dense areas.

View attachment 310188

Good point!!! CA gives too much power to LA and SF. The leftist, broadcast media is able to influence population dense areas.
Because there are actual people living in LA, loon

I realize trumpkins don’t believe in actual popular vote

View attachment 310188

URhere20.jpg

"Actual people " do not include Democrat loons over-populating their area like a bunch of rats and letting people shit on the streets. More and more sane folks are realizing this.

"Actual people " do not include Democrat loons over-populating their area like a bunch of rats and letting people shit on the streets. More and more sane folks are realizing this.
True. Vagrants and illegals are Unpersons.

View attachment 310188

Anyone of actual intelligence rejects mob rule.

View attachment 310188

Or Chatter rule. The Framers decided this a long time ago. Why should 10 big cities run the country?

View attachment 310188

Jillian thinks actual people live in LA! I wouldn't have believed Hollywood was actual people! That must mean that inflatable dolls and space alien munchkins live in the REST of the state.

View attachment 310188

Demos Kratos. Insanity not evaluated

View attachment 310188

Jillian thinks actual people live in LA! I wouldn't have believed Hollywood was actual people! That must mean that inflatable dolls and space alien munchkins live in the REST of the state.
Nothing but unpersons in LA. Unclean homeless bums and filthy illegals. Not to mention GANGS. Everyone under 30 is in a Gang of some kind.

View attachment 310188

No, I dont. State elections need to adopt the electoral college. Counties should elect state govern we not officials. That would end the stranglehold large cities have on the state.

Forum List

Back