We're also divided on comprehension...as hypocrisy reigns...

We can fault the hypocrisy that is clearly manifested by both parties on some issues...and we can also fault the reading (or hearing) comprehension by poorly educated voters......But, let us review just how the now common phrase of "NO COLLUSION.....NO OBSTRUCTION" is interpreted based on partisanship....

First, lets look at how the stooge, Barr, interpreted (spun) Mueller's report on "No Collusion"....what Mueller actually stated is this:

“.....We did not have enough evidence to make a determination regarding conspiracy"

Objectively, the above may be a legal assessment....but certainly not one that "clears" Trump and his horde of corrupt acolytes from the moral impact.

Second, lets us also look at how Barr "interpreted" the report and openly stating that there was "No Obstruction"............What Mueller actually stated both in his report and in yesterday's short statement, is this (somewhat paraphrased):

"....If we had evidence to clear Trump, we would have stated such..........under our Constitution there is only one means to charge [a sitting president] …”

Now, no one....unless highly partisan...... should interpret the above as Mueller having left the decision up to the stooge, Barr, to make a final "exoneration"......Rather, Mueller is clearly stating that the arbiter on the obstruction issue IS Congress.

Mueller fell under the Executive Branch. It was unnecessary to even say that, as he should have left that up to Congress to figure it out.
But, noooo, Mueller being an ex-deep state anti-Trump punk, decided to continue to pour gasoline on the hair-on-fire unhinged Dems and other anti-Trumpers.
Like Trump said, what's currently going on IS the Dems insurance policy. I respect having a President that speaks the truth!

So what you are trying to say is Trump is guilty even though there is a lack of evidence to prove so. You don't need evidence to prove he's Not guilty.

Gee, the same moronic excuses that you and your ilk hear on Fox.......

Look, I'll make it clear rather than rely on your screwed up "interpretations'

The ONLY reason that Trump is "not guilty" is because he is currently a sitting president...If you read the Mueller report (instead of relying on Barr's biased summary to feed your own biases)....then you would know that ANY ONE ELSE would have been indicted........Trump's campaign slogan is now......

"VOTE FOR ME IN 2020 SO THAT I CAN STAY OUT OF PRISON..."

So what you are trying to say is Trump is guilty even though there is a lack of evidence to prove so. You don't need evidence to prove he's Not guilty.

The ONLY reason that Trump is "not guilty" is because he is currently a sitting president...If you read the Mueller report (instead of relying on Barr's biased summary to feed your own biases)....then you would know that ANY ONE ELSE would have been indicted........Trump's campaign slogan is now......

Resistance is futile, grasshopper.

He's not guilty because your asshole hero Mueller has no fucking evidence.

Saying "I can't prove he didn't do X" isn't evidence, sub-cretin.

Forum List

Back