We're Doomed! Bacon Supplies at 50 Year LOW!!!!!

I am glad I eat very little pig.

My bacon store isn't for eating ... I don't dig swine. After the collapse of society, bacon will be currency.
trumpers will have a currency value after the apocalypse: food

ok, bodeicca, I am all pork all the time

After the Apocalypse, Gun Haters such as you will Be Food.
My nickname is The Real Gun. You should see my gun safes. And my brother in law owns a chain of gun and ammo stores.

I am not afraid of the govt like you is all

My bacon store isn't for eating ... I don't dig swine. After the collapse of society, bacon will be currency.

My nickname is The Real Gun. You should see my gun safes. And my brother in law owns a chain of gun and ammo stores.

After an APOCALYPSE, there will be No Government. Haven't you ever seen "The Road"?

After an APOCALYPSE, there will be No Government. Haven't you ever seen "The Road"?
No, but I know how to make bacon...

Of course there will be government, if only the four families that hold the road between Newton and Burkeville in East Texas. There were be scores of thousands of governments just across the US.

The problem will be keeping the currency 'inflated'. Heh.

Hmmm . . . will have to find servicers for the female currency.

There is a sick novel in this.

Quelle Horreur!!!!! I'm going to buy a giant freezer and start hoarding BACON!

U.S. bacon reserves have hit a 50 year low. The non-profit Ohio Pork Council said that demand for frozen pork belly, often made into bacon, has far outpaced supply, USA Today reports. “Today’s pig farmers are setting historic records by producing more pigs than ever. Yet our reserves are still depleting,” said Rich Deaton, the group's president.

With low reserve levels, prices have increased; the cost of pork belly rose by 20% in January, according to the council. Officials said that increased foreign demand might also be responsible, however, as hog farmers export around 26% of their total product according to the group....

Americans Are Eating So Much Bacon That Reserves Are at a 50-Year Low
Our grocery store gives free bacon once a month to card members.

Forum List

Back