🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We're Getting Married!

I see the killjoys are out in full force.

Not only that, they are buttfuckingly stupid. A disgrace to real men across the world.

We straight dudes should be delighted that there are gay guys out there. Doh.

It means more pussy for us, with less competition.

Ahh, I love numbers.

:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WOW ! this is really rich, so you are saying that buttfuckers are stupid ? :lmao:

real men ? you wouldn't know one if he were to knock you on your ass with a good swift kick in the crotch, three fingers forward of the entrance to your brain. :lmao: ... :lmao: .... :lmao: ... :lmao: .... :lmao: ... :lmao: .... :lmao:

Florida will soon enter the 21st Century!

A U.S. appeals court panel ruled Wednesday that a judicial stay in Florida's federal gay-marriage case will expire Jan. 5, ensuring that same-sex couples would be allowed to marry in the state the following day.

"This is a clear victory for us because it finds the harm is being done to the people, not the state," said Howard Simon, executive director of the ACLU of Florida, which is representing same-sex couples from throughout Florida and gay-rights group SAVE, who sued to have out-of-state same-sex marriages recognized in the Sunshine State.

U.S. Judge Robert L. Hinkle of Tallahassee ruled Aug. 21 that Florida's gay marriage ban, passed by voters in 2008, is unconstitutional. He stayed his decision while Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi appealed his decision, but said the stay would expire on Jan. 5.

Congrats to you. This is long overdue for Florida. Gonna be an expensive Spring, I've already received 5 "save the date" notices. I might host one in my backyard.

nmazya.jpg

For what, supporting abnormality.

We're not discussing your marriage here.

I'm married to a female, the ways it's supposed to be. If you think otherwise, you and your marriage are both abnormal.

A female what? Thats suspiciously vague.

A female. If that's hard to grasp, it's no wonder you support fags marrying.
There are lots of females. Be specific or are you hiding something.....abnormal?

If it has to be explained to you that it's a human female, you're either a dumb piece of white trash or a stupid n*****. There's not any difference.

I'm married to a female, the ways it's supposed to be. If you think otherwise, you and your marriage are both abnormal.

There are lots of females. Be specific or are you hiding something.....abnormal?

If it has to be explained to you that it's a human female, you're either a dumb piece of white trash or a stupid n*****. There's not any difference.

No more than gay marriage has to be explained that it's between two consenting human adults, right? There's not any difference.

It's incredibly easy to make these homophobic idiots look like the uneducated fools they are.:whip:

No more than gay marriage has to be explained that it's between two consenting human adults, right? There's not any difference.

Prediction:

Given the promiscuous lifestyles of most homosexuals, the divorce rate will end up being twice that of heterosexuals.

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!

The reason I had to ask is because I know that dumb white trash are into molesting animals.

Prediction:

Given the promiscuous lifestyles of most homosexuals, the divorce rate will end up being twice that of heterosexuals.

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!
You are having an intellectual disconnect. When you get married you stop being promiscuous. Thats the whole point of marriage.

it is not homophobic to be opposed to gay marriage.

So it's also not racist to be opposed to interracial marriage then?

Homophobia is a stupid term... people who don't agree withy homosexuality aren't afraid of homosexuality. That's jut dumb.

Incorrect. Homophobia is based in ignorance and fear. Educate yourself.

Homophobia is bullshit.. just a made up term used by ill-informed asshats to attack those that don't embrace their sexuality. I don't support gay marriage.. but I have nothing against homosexuals. It's abnormal, but hey, whatever two consenting adults chose to do is none of my concern.

But to say I am afraid of homosexuality is just plain ignorant. I don't like bread pudding, does that make me breadpuddingphobic?

:)

Prediction:

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!
You are having an intellectual disconnect. When you get married you stop being promiscuous. Thats the whole point of marriage.

Bullshit... promiscuity is a character flaw.. it doesn't stop when you get married, regardless of your sexual inclination.

Prediction:

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!

Bullshit... promiscuity is a character flaw.. it doesn't stop when you get married, regardless of your sexual inclination.
Bullshit. I was promiscuous until I got married. Never cheated or messed with another women from the moment I met my wife. I think your inability to have an appreciation for sex makes you think having a lot of it is some kind of character flaw.

Prediction:

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!

Bullshit. I was promiscuous until I got married. Never cheated or messed with another women from the moment I met my wife. I think your inability to have an appreciation for sex makes you think having a lot of it is some kind of character flaw.

I have a great appreciation for sex.. and monogamy. Both inside and outside of marriage.

Oh, and btw, good for you... but if true, I promise you that you are the exception.

Prediction:

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!

I have a great appreciation for sex.. and monogamy. Both inside and outside of marriage.

Oh, and btw, good for you... but if true, I promise you that you are the exception.

You cant be monogamous outside of marriage. No I am not the exception.

Forum List

Back