We're Getting Married!

No I asked because I have been told by dumb white trash that they have sex with cows and other animals. They thought it was funny while at the same time having a wistful look of fond remembrance of the event.

Sound like you need to upgrade the people you associate with because I can honestly tell you I have NEVER had ANYONE tell me ANYTHING like that.
I didnt associate with them I was in the military with them.

You must have been in the Navy.

Regardless of what branch they were white trash.

And you seem to be totally fixated on them.
You seem to be clueless regarding the meaning of fixated.

Bullshit... promiscuity is a character flaw.. it doesn't stop when you get married, regardless of your sexual inclination.
Bullshit. I was promiscuous until I got married. Never cheated or messed with another women from the moment I met my wife. I think your inability to have an appreciation for sex makes you think having a lot of it is some kind of character flaw.

I have a great appreciation for sex.. and monogamy. Both inside and outside of marriage.

Oh, and btw, good for you... but if true, I promise you that you are the exception.

You cant be monogamous outside of marriage. No I am not the exception.

Uhm, try again:

mo·nog·a·my
məˈnäɡəmē/
noun
noun: monogamy
  1. the practice or state of being married to one person at a time.
    • the practice or state of having a sexual relationship with only one partner.
    • Zoology
      the habit of having only one mate at a time.
Learn to dissect your words so the dictionary doesnt fool you. Mono meaning one. gamy is Greek for marriage from the word gamo

Online Etymology Dictionary

Oh, so you're now claiming that Gibbons and wolves marry?

You're a goofball.

No I asked because I have been told by dumb white trash that they have sex with cows and other animals. They thought it was funny while at the same time having a wistful look of fond remembrance of the event.

Sound like you need to upgrade the people you associate with because I can honestly tell you I have NEVER had ANYONE tell me ANYTHING like that.

I bet they thought of you as a n*****er. They would be correct.
They probably did. I thought of them as animal molesters.

Perhaps one of them asked Alcepias is he wanted to swab the deck.
Is that how its done? How do you know that?

It's how you did it.
How do you know thats what I did? You must have lived through the experience yourself. You dont have to lie.

They would be correct and I see things haven't changed since then.

Bullshit. I was promiscuous until I got married. Never cheated or messed with another women from the moment I met my wife. I think your inability to have an appreciation for sex makes you think having a lot of it is some kind of character flaw.

I have a great appreciation for sex.. and monogamy. Both inside and outside of marriage.

Oh, and btw, good for you... but if true, I promise you that you are the exception.

You cant be monogamous outside of marriage. No I am not the exception.

Uhm, try again:

mo·nog·a·my
məˈnäɡəmē/
noun
noun: monogamy
  1. the practice or state of being married to one person at a time.
    • the practice or state of having a sexual relationship with only one partner.
    • Zoology
      the habit of having only one mate at a time.
Learn to dissect your words so the dictionary doesnt fool you. Mono meaning one. gamy is Greek for marriage from the word gamo

Online Etymology Dictionary

Oh, so you're now claiming that Gibbons and wolves marry?

You're a goofball.
No. I'm claiming you cant be monogamous outside of marriage. Do you always get confused this easily?

Last edited:

It's how you did it.
How do you know thats what I did? You must have lived through the experience yourself. You dont have to lie.

Unlike your kind that produces more bastards than legitimate children, it's been woman period for me boy.

Why would things change? They are probably still having sex with cows and sheep right now.

A female. If that's hard to grasp, it's no wonder you support fags marrying.
There are lots of females. Be specific or are you hiding something.....abnormal?

If it has to be explained to you that it's a human female, you're either a dumb piece of white trash or a stupid n*****. There's not any difference.
The reason I had to ask is because I know that dumb white trash are into molesting animals.

You ask because you've either done it with animals or you're so stupid it has to be stated for you to get it.

Here's a righteous republican politician talking about his love of farm animals.

Neal Horsley The Mule-loving Republican Candidate Said He Would Kill His Own Son For Liberty And To Secede From The Union Crooks and Liars

It's how you did it.

Unlike your kind that produces more bastards than legitimate children, it's been woman period for me boy.
You totally missed my question. How do you know thats what I did? Just admit you lived through experience yourself.

See, this is the problem with many homosexuals. They can't handle the fact that most of us really don't care. We just don't accept their lifestyle as normal. So, they have to somehow conjure up this notion that we hate them. Then they browbeat us on how we must embrace them... then, when we get sick of their shit and ask them to shut the fuck up already, they get even angrier. Now we actually do start to dislike them, not because of the sexuality, but because they just won't leave it alone. I mean, I don't march the streets declaring my heterosexuality, demanding that the whole world embrace me.

There are lots of females. Be specific or are you hiding something.....abnormal?

If it has to be explained to you that it's a human female, you're either a dumb piece of white trash or a stupid n*****. There's not any difference.
The reason I had to ask is because I know that dumb white trash are into molesting animals.

You ask because you've either done it with animals or you're so stupid it has to be stated for you to get it.

Here's a righteous republican politician talking about his love of farm animals.

Neal Horsley The Mule-loving Republican Candidate Said He Would Kill His Own Son For Liberty And To Secede From The Union Crooks and Liars

What is it with you and farm animals?

See, this is the problem with many homosexuals. They can't handle the fact that most of us really don't care. We just don't accept their lifestyle as normal. So, they have to somehow conjure up this notion that we hate them. Then they browbeat us on how we must embrace them... then, when we get sick of their shit and ask them to shut the fuck up already, they get even angrier. Now we actually do start to dislike them, not because of the sexuality, but because they just won't leave it alone. I mean, I don't march the streets declaring my heterosexuality, demanding that the whole world embrace me.
Dude give it a rest. You are responding to a thread with someone that is gay announcing he is getting married. If you didnt care you and I would not be having this conversation.

What is it with you and farm animals?
He dosent want them molested.

Why would things change? They are probably still having sex with cows and sheep right now.

Follow along boy. I said the ones you called white trash considered you a n*****. You said they probably did to which said they would be correct. You haven't changed.

Dude give it a rest. You are responding to a thread with someone that is gay announcing he is getting married. If you didnt care you and I would not be having this conversation.

Why would anyone go on a message board and announce he's getting married?

Oh, I can answer that....see my previous post.. that's exactly my point.

Because people do that on message boards. The question is why did you feel the need to berate that person if you didnt care?

Because people do that on message boards. The question is why did you feel the need to berate that person if you didnt care?

No they don't, attention whores do though.

Follow along boy. I said the ones you called white trash considered you a n*****. You said they probably did to which said they would be correct. You haven't changed.
Speak english. You are not making sense. You said that it would be correct that I thought they were animal molesters I agreed.

Forum List

Back