🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We're Getting Married!

Prediction:

Given the promiscuous lifestyles of most homosexuals, the divorce rate will end up being twice that of heterosexuals.

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!
You are having an intellectual disconnect. When you get married you stop being promiscuous. Thats the whole point of marriage.

Bullshit... promiscuity is a character flaw.. it doesn't stop when you get married, regardless of your sexual inclination.
Bullshit. I was promiscuous until I got married. Never cheated or messed with another women from the moment I met my wife. I think your inability to have an appreciation for sex makes you think having a lot of it is some kind of character flaw.

I have a great appreciation for sex.. and monogamy. Both inside and outside of marriage.

Oh, and btw, good for you... but if true, I promise you that you are the exception.

You cant be monogamous outside of marriage. No I am not the exception.

Uhm, try again:

mo·nog·a·my
məˈnäɡəmē/
noun
noun: monogamy
  1. the practice or state of being married to one person at a time.
    • the practice or state of having a sexual relationship with only one partner.
    • Zoology
      the habit of having only one mate at a time.

You are having an intellectual disconnect. When you get married you stop being promiscuous. Thats the whole point of marriage.

Bullshit... promiscuity is a character flaw.. it doesn't stop when you get married, regardless of your sexual inclination.
Bullshit. I was promiscuous until I got married. Never cheated or messed with another women from the moment I met my wife. I think your inability to have an appreciation for sex makes you think having a lot of it is some kind of character flaw.

I have a great appreciation for sex.. and monogamy. Both inside and outside of marriage.

Oh, and btw, good for you... but if true, I promise you that you are the exception.

You cant be monogamous outside of marriage. No I am not the exception.

Uhm, try again:

mo·nog·a·my
məˈnäɡəmē/
noun
noun: monogamy
  1. the practice or state of being married to one person at a time.
    • the practice or state of having a sexual relationship with only one partner.
    • Zoology
      the habit of having only one mate at a time.
Learn to dissect your words so the dictionary doesnt fool you. Mono meaning one. gamy is Greek for marriage from the word gamo

Online Etymology Dictionary

There are lots of females. Be specific or are you hiding something.....abnormal?

If it has to be explained to you that it's a human female, you're either a dumb piece of white trash or a stupid n*****. There's not any difference.

In one sentence you say you have "no problem with gays", then turn around and say homosexuality is an "aberration".

That's called homophobia.

No more than gay marriage has to be explained that it's between two consenting human adults, right? There's not any difference.

Prediction:

Given the promiscuous lifestyles of most homosexuals, the divorce rate will end up being twice that of heterosexuals.

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!

it is not homophobic to be opposed to gay marriage.

So it's also not racist to be opposed to interracial marriage then?

Homophobia is a stupid term... people who don't agree withy homosexuality aren't afraid of homosexuality. That's jut dumb.

Incorrect. Homophobia is based in ignorance and fear. Educate yourself.

Homophobia is bullshit.. just a made up term used by ill-informed asshats to attack those that don't embrace their sexuality. I don't support gay marriage.. but I have nothing against homosexuals. It's abnormal, but hey, whatever two consenting adults chose to do is none of my concern.

But to say I am afraid of homosexuality is just plain ignorant. I don't like bread pudding, does that make me breadpuddingphobic?

:)

You say you have no problem with gays, then say homosexuality is an "aberration"?

That's homophobia.

If it has to be explained to you that it's a human female, you're either a dumb piece of white trash or a stupid n*****. There's not any difference.

In one sentence you say you have "no problem with gays", then turn around and say homosexuality is an "aberration".

No more than gay marriage has to be explained that it's between two consenting human adults, right? There's not any difference.

Prediction:

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!

Homophobia is a stupid term... people who don't agree withy homosexuality aren't afraid of homosexuality. That's jut dumb.

Homophobia is bullshit.. just a made up term used by ill-informed asshats to attack those that don't embrace their sexuality. I don't support gay marriage.. but I have nothing against homosexuals. It's abnormal, but hey, whatever two consenting adults chose to do is none of my concern.

But to say I am afraid of homosexuality is just plain ignorant. I don't like bread pudding, does that make me breadpuddingphobic?

You say you have no problem with gays, then say homosexuality is an "aberration"?

That's homophobia.

Actually, I said abnormal. Since you seem to be a little challenged, here's the definition.

ab·nor·mal
abˈnôrməl/unusual, uncommon, atypical, untypical, nontypical, unrepresentative, rare, isolated, irregular, anomalous, deviant, divergent, aberrant, freak, freakish.

Heterosexuality is the norm.

And like I also said, I don't think it is wrong.

Prediction:

Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!

That's homophobia.

The term has been used as a way for those who can't stand someone thinking their abnormal existence is wrong to try to intimidate. The last thing that scares me or of which I am afraid is some peter puffer like you.

A female what? Thats suspiciously vague.

A female. If that's hard to grasp, it's no wonder you support fags marrying.
There are lots of females. Be specific or are you hiding something.....abnormal?

The reason I had to ask is because I know that dumb white trash are into molesting animals.

You ask because you've either done it with animals or you're so stupid it has to be stated for you to get it.
No I asked because I have been told by dumb white trash that they have sex with cows and other animals. They thought it was funny while at the same time having a wistful look of fond remembrance of the event.

The reason I had to ask is because I know that dumb white trash are into molesting animals.

You ask because you've either done it with animals or you're so stupid it has to be stated for you to get it.
No I asked because I have been told by dumb white trash that they have sex with cows and other animals. They thought it was funny while at the same time having a wistful look of fond remembrance of the event.

Sounds like you need to upgrade the people you associate with because I can honestly tell you I have NEVER had ANYONE tell me ANYTHING like that.

Sound like you need to upgrade the people you associate with because I can honestly tell you I have NEVER had ANYONE tell me ANYTHING like that.
I didnt associate with them I was in the military with them.

I guess you were the latter from my two choices above.

I don't know who you've talked to or hang around but I don't hang around anyone that has done that or any race. Maybe you were trying to score some action.

Sound like you need to upgrade the people you associate with because I can honestly tell you I have NEVER had ANYONE tell me ANYTHING like that.

You must have been in the Navy.

You were around them long enough to find out.
That’s longer than I would be around them.

I don't know who you've talked to or hang around but I don't hang around anyone that has done that or any race. Maybe you were trying to score some action.
I didnt ask you who you hung around with. I asked you what type of female. You sound like dumb white trash so I had to make sure.

Perhaps one of them asked Alcepias is he wanted to swab the deck.

Regardless of what branch they were white trash.

I didnt ask you who you hung around with. I asked you what type of female. You sound like dumb white trash so I had to make sure.

I told you that if you had to ask, that made you a dumbass n*****. You don't sound like one. You ARE one.

Is that how its done? How do you know that?

I bet they thought of you as a n*****er. They would be correct.

And you seem to be totally fixated on them.

Is that how its done? How do you know that?

It's how you did it.

I told you that if you had to ask, that made you a dumbass n*****. You don't sound like one. You ARE one.
Doesnt matter what you told me. Only thing matters is that you hesitated before answering the question. What were you hiding?

Forum List

Back